Easter weekend footnall fixtures sponsored by Keenan

The_Rev

Wigan have QPR (a) Man City (a) West Ham (a) Spurs (h) West Brom (a).

Norwich are the worst team out of all them. Sunderland have Chelsea (a) Newcastle (a), Everton (h) before we play them.

I cant see us going down as long as we pick up 7 points somewhere. 

I think Wigan will win a couple of those matches but Sunderland look like they couldn't score if their lives depended on it... 

I **** hate Wigan. Why give plaudits to a team that don't show up for 28 games?! If anything it's a **** disgrace and if I was a Wigan fan I'd demand that level of performance that they give at the end for more than last 10 games and question Martinez. If you want to be a winner you simply do not look at a glorious last 10 games as your season. **** off.

PS. Chelsea are c**ts too.

• Like 1

I'd like to give a big '**** you' to both Chelsea and Wigan, words removed.

TBF you can't blame Wigan for trying to win, You can blame the useless ref that gifted them 2 points last week and Norwich who seem to want to limp home, much like us last season by trying to draw 0-0 every week, You can definitely blame the fat Spanish waiter and Chelsea's "donate some points to any struggler but villa scheme" that they seem to be operating this season for making our task that little bit harder,

Following today you can just see us being stitched up tomorrow, just like Friend did his best to stitch us up against QPR,

Goddamn, today has been a disaster.

That's overstating it, I think.

Sunderland lost as expected, so did Reading and the barcodes.

Of the two that went against us the only somewhat surprising on was the chelski filth losing and I'm not bothered about that. I never had Southampton featuring as our rivals for the drop on the run in. Norwich weren't really expected to get anything today, they have been pretty crap and seem to be getting worse.

Wigan remind me of so many teams (Coventry and Wimbledon spring immediately to mind) that stick around like a bad smell despite being truely rubbish most of the tiem, lets hope like all the others the luck runs out and we get to say goodbye to them for a very long time, all we can hope is it's sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

Wigan remind me of so many teams (Coventry and Wimbledon spring immediately to mind) that stick around like a bad smell despite being truely rubbish most of the tiem, lets hope like all the others the luck runs out and we get to say goodbye to them for a very long time, all we can hope is it's sooner rather than later.

If they ever go down they'll never come back, just like the vermin felchers up the A45

• Like 2

I really hope last game we send Wigan down as we did with Coventry and Barcodes. Ironically 2 teams I **** can't stand. Small one town teams who think their bigger than they are. **** 'em.

• Like 1

Wigan winning is disastrous for us, as puts the pressure on us tomo as we are now back in the bottom three. Sunderland and Newcastle losing brings them back into the mist, Reading aren't getting out of this, its between 7 teams (QPR, Villa, Wigan, Sunderland, Newcastle, Norwich and Stoke) to go down for me.

A frustrating day definitely although it was worse for Sunderland. They are absolute dogshit and if we can't finish above them we deserve to go down.

I no longer have the swearwords for Chelsea. Literally, the worst club there has ever been or ever will be.

Well well, circumstances could hardly have thrown up a more dramatic match, could they? MON returns to Villa Park where they once chanted his name with his new side slipping into relegation trouble and a fight to the death to determine if Villa or Sunderland get the advantage in clawing away from the danger zone. 

About 39-40000 Villa fans willing MON to fail.

Fantastic stuff, can't wait.

About 39-40000 Villa fans willing MON to fail.

Fantastic stuff, can't wait.

Ha! I have a panic attack thinking about it. You need a strong stomach for this shit don't you?
Edited by jamdog

Â