Who Should Be Our Number 1 Next Game?

RichardCanning

Who Do You Want In Net Next Game?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want In Net Next Game?

• Tommy Sorensen
    • Stefan Postma
    • Wayne Henderson

not seen much of Henderson other than the FA Youth Cup winning games a couple of years ago.

Looked good in that, but what can you really tell from such games, or reserve games for that matter .....

I'd give Wayne or the Postman a go.

If the postman fails to deliver, we can always forward him on somewhere else

not really, he can't keep a clean sheet.

*lol* Brilliant

-------------

As for the poll, I went for Postma. Sorensen is the better keeper but he clearly needs a break.

went for Potma

Tommy may eb the better keeper at the club , but the competition will do him good ..and if Postma has a couple of good games we can trick some suckers into buying him from us

Come on,put postma(the big marshmallow man from ghostbusters??) in goals? his last game for villa 1st team against arsenal was like 3-0! I dont think he made a save all game,the shots arsenal missed were hit stright at him!! Tommy makes up for the odd clangers in most matches.ok, he was at fault for the third goal on saturday but we were out of the game at that stage any way.Carroll was still in goal after his blunder against spurs.Could be worse,could have James in goal again :shock:

I think Sorensen is by far and away the best keeper we have at the club. How many international caps does Postma have? Henderson?

Undoubtedly he has made errors of late and he needs to eradicate them from his game. Not to excuse him, but most premiership keepers have had problem with this new nike ball this season. It's a bit penny-floater-ish!

I go for Sorrenson purely because, Postma doesn't convince me (and wants a move away ) and Henderson is totally untried and if I remember corrctly is a little on the short side, unless he's grown a bit. Sorrenson despite being on the Blunderbus is still our best keeper

Sorenson. What a ridiculous poll im sorry, but he is really a great keeper - hes had a few unlucky times recently but what keeper hasnt?

Unlucky?! How is fumbling shots that should be routinely caught/parried away from danger unlucky?

Yes, lets shoot Tommy at dawn. After all, he only won player of the season 2 years running at Sunderland? While we are at it lets target these players too:

1) Angel for not scoring

2) Delaney for getting injured

3) Laursen for getting injured

4) Hendrie for being a Chav

5) Jlloyd for not being a good left back.

6) Nobby for being absent when we play away.

Thats how ridiculous this witch hunt against Tommy is. He is probably one of the better keepers we have had in recent years, better than Calamity, better than Oaks and better than Enks.

Thats how ridiculous this witch hunt against Tommy is. He is probably one of the better keepers we have had in recent years, better than Calamity, better than Oaks and better than Enks.

Calamity? Why do you call him that, did he make a few mistakes? Hang on a minute.....