New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Friend of mine works at the clubs merchandising department. Says the new site should be going live next week. I've tried to get info off her regards the new kits and sponsor, but the cow isn't giving anything away except that the home top is nice and retro.

• Like 1

Can you rehost on a Websense-friendly image place?  Can't see the bleeders and I can't be arsed to wait to get home to have a look-see.  Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top.  :D

Friend of mine works at the clubs merchandising department. Says the new site should be going live next week. I've tried to get info off her regards the new kits and sponsor, but the cow isn't giving anything away except that the home top is nice and retro.

Do we know when we're going to be able to see the kit? Next week on the new site? 

Can you rehost on a Websense-friendly image place?  Can't see the bleeders and I can't be arsed to wait to get home to have a look-see.  Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top.  :D

Scroll up to my image Gareth

• Like 1

94700858314307172976618.jpg

Does it look like the mock ups? Also Benteke displayed on it. 

It's this one Gareth buddy 

• Like 1

No idea if they used the info from Delphinho but 2 more people told me my mocks are like the new kits

BLEV63_CQAAA1D6.png

BLyayDxCQAEskQ4.png

Again, I have no idea if true

I'd say this is close enough (the away one), except for maybe other way around, or else it'll be half and half like a Blackburn kit, obviously the collar isn't right though.

• Like 1

Â