New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Found the 10/11 season catalogue whilst cleaning, Agbonlahor is the only player in it who still plays for us. The others are Petrov, Downing, Dunne, Carew, Young, Cuellar, Collins, Delfouneso and Davies. Just shows how much we've changed over the past few years.

Found the 10/11 season catalogue whilst cleaning, Agbonlahor is the only player in it who still plays for us. The others are Petrov, Downing, Dunne, Carew, Young, Cuellar, Collins, Delfouneso and Davies. Just shows how much we've changed over the past few years.

I think Delfouneso is still with us but he looks like he will never make it with us. But yeah get what your feeling. Meet the new boss- same as the old boss- we won't get fooled again. But we do. There is always the next terrace hero to watch.

My wife's ultrasound came in today and MY BOY will have a Villa kit waiting for him when he pops out.

In 20 years, hope you guys are ready for an American #9.

I've decided we need to branch out from GKs.

You better name him Brad.

• Like 1

My wife's ultrasound came in today and MY BOY will have a Villa kit waiting for him when he pops out.

You better name him Brad.

It damn sure won't be Barry.

Does anyone know how much the home kit costs at the villa club store in Birmingham city centre?

The same as at the ground, £45, you can get it cheaper in sportsdirect in the citgy centre though

General Brad Randy Clint K. Dawkins-Bradley Jr. And tattoo an eagle onto his face.

General Brad Randy Clint K. Dawkins-Bradley Jr. And tattoo an eagle onto his face.

I'm trying to avoid any similarities to Nile Ranger, so I'm going to strike out face tattoos from the list.

• Like 2

Anyone know the best way to wash it without causing peeling of the macron men?

Inside out on a 30degree wash

This is how the wife washes my Glow in the Dark (along with all my other kits, including a few that are several years old) and nothing peels off.

Does anybody know if you can get shirt printing done even if you haven't bought the shirt in store? I got my shirt from Sports Direct and was wondering whether I can still take it into the Villa store for printing.

Does anybody know if you can get shirt printing done even if you haven't bought the shirt in store? I got my shirt from Sports Direct and was wondering whether I can still take it into the Villa store for printing.

How much is it in Sports Direct?

How much is it in Sports Direct?

£44.99

Â