The Randy Lerner thread

CI

I wonder if that flag is new or if it's a relic from the Ellis era.

That was my thought.

Shows how bad Lerner has been when 8 years down the line you can use the same protest material.

Edited by Big_John_10

Randy needs to put his hands in his pocket the summer else we WILL go down sooner rather than later.

He won't and we could easily be gone before then. I just pray the games run out quick for the sides below us.

Brilliant chairman who is overseeing a very profound transformation of Villa, from premier league club to championship club. 

He needs to **** off and take that dunderhead Paul Faulkner with him. 

Who has something in their signature about Lerner turning Villa into the new Crewe?

Spot on.

Lerner's lack of investment is holding the club back. Whilst I understand the desire to rid the club of the high earners who contribute nothing, he's not really greatly backed Lambert with the money to rebuild an entire squad. The lack of quality in some players is self-evident.

Edited by The_Steve

Brilliant chairman who is overseeing a very profound transformation of Villa, from premier league club to championship club. 

Who has something in their signature about Lerner turning Villa into the new Crewe?

Spot on.

It is I !

Spot on.

It is I !

haha! I couldn't remember who it was :)

In reality, we obviously can't chip in to buy the club, but there must be something that can be done to show that nobody is happy with how things are being ran. Maybe some sort of hashtag thing to cause a stir on social media?

I've heard whispers of takeovers, these all depend on price, terms and premiership football (plus a few other things, which as they are second hand, cannot be posted).

Yeah Ive heard similar things, beginning of the season time. 

At the time I wasnt too bothered either way...Ive changed my mind!

I've heard whispers of takeovers, these all depend on price, terms and premiership football (plus a few other things, which as they are second hand, cannot be posted).

Yeah Ive heard similar things, beginning of the season time. 

At the time I wasnt too bothered either way...Ive changed my mind!

Aye... I want him gone. I think others might suggest I am only saying this because of the other forum, I've DM'd a few people on here - before the Sun article, website info...etc. Not saying I am right, wrong or that I know things for certain. But we all really need some good news right now.

• Like 1

Â