The Randy Lerner thread

CI

What big john said.

He gave large then shit it big time. Most of us brought into this " long term project " hell look at pre season almost all of us were looking forward to the coming season now look at us 4 or 5 month later almost everyone is deflated again.

First he put up, then he shut up, he just needs to do one now.

• Like 1

Where is Lord Lucan these days? Nearly 18 months since he was last seen at Villa Park isnt it.

You can say what you like about Ellis, but at least he suffered every minute with the rest of us. This chap is just beyond contempt. Its saddening what he has turned us into.

• Like 3

You do have to wonder why he even bought the club in the first place, if he seemingly has no interest in watching matches in person, showing up at training, giving interviews, etc.

If I was a billionaire 49 year old and owned the club, I'd be at every match, certainly the home matches. What else is he doing with his time? 

Seems it was a fleeting passion, this English football thing.

Randy's in more financial doo-dah than he or the club lets on. He's involved in a sector that should have gone belly-up if it weren't for the fact that our glorious leaders all went to school with their sociopathic banker/financial sector mates and therefore bailed them out on a scale never before seen.

All the talk about GDP growth now is just smoke and mirrors. It's based upon lies and even more debt in the form of FLS and help-to-buy. The real crash hasn't happened yet.

Randy's positioning himself for the real hit in two or three year's time when interest rates go up by 5%.

Merry Xmas!

• Like 1

Randy's in more financial doo-dah than he or the club lets on. He's involved in a sector that should have gone belly-up if it weren't for the fact that our glorious leaders all went to school with their sociopathic banker/financial sector mates and therefore bailed them out on a scale never before seen.

All the talk about GDP growth now is just smoke and mirrors. It's based upon lies and even more debt in the form of FLS and help-to-buy. The real crash hasn't happened yet.

Randy's positioning himself for the real hit in two or three year's time when interest rates go up by 5%.

Merry Xmas!

I am not opposed to the whole of modern football collapsing in on itself. It will present an opportunity to rebuild the sport based on its original, organic principles. It is too much about pressure rather than enjoyment nowadays.

Edited by GENTLEMAN

Even if we do eventually balance the books, I can see us stuck having to buy 'bargain' players, of whom only a few will be any good.

We have balanced the books.

Theres no eventually about it. Its happened.

Depends what u mean regarding balancing the books. We still owe him 130 mill. He won't be able to sell as he won't get his money back. We are stuck with him unfortunately.

What I don't understand is how allot of people were sticking up for him all week and saying we could do allot worse and now have totally done a complete U-turn.

And u know as Villa fans what we are going to do about Lerner? Feck all that's what

Even if we do eventually balance the books, I can see us stuck having to buy 'bargain' players, of whom only a few will be any good.

Depends what u mean regarding balancing the books. We still owe him 130 mill. He won't be able to sell as he won't get his money back. We are stuck with him unfortunately.

What I don't understand is how allot of people were sticking up for him all week and saying we could do allot worse and now have totally done a complete U-turn.

And u know as Villa fans what we are going to do about Lerner? Feck all that's what

I don't understand finance.  Why do we owe him money?

I don't understand finance. Why do we owe him money?

Caused he loaned his own company money. I know crazy

Sod it, I'm gonna become a billionaire and buy Villa. Tired of waiting around for someone else to do it.

See you later. I'm off to invent some new type of fuel.

And I can invent the VillaCar to put it in.

It starts well enough but never actually gets anywhere.

I don't understand finance. Why do we owe him money?

Caused he loaned his own company money. I know crazy

Equally - he brought villa for £60m .......got to be worth at least double that now.  Its the thing with finance you can use the figures to prove whatever you want. My feeling is that Lerner would be close to breaking even if he sold villa

Â