Paul Lambert

Pilchard

So it's ok for you to jump at the chance to have a go at someone? Which I believe you were one of many after the Liverpool game.

Gloating about the club doing badly, don't think anyone would do that. Gloating about being right when plenty had a go at him and mocked him for his opinions? Yeah I think he had every right to do that.

Like I said fair play to him for not.

Gloating for being right when Villa are doing well is fine because Villa are doing well and we should in theory all be happy. Gloating that you were right when Villa are doing poorly is just pathetic and clearly Morpheus is above that.

The sound bites coming out of Lambert are increasingly concerning.

His heads gone

"It's a big wheel and it always turns. No fan can be hurting more than me and we must win them back. No matter what happens, we must stick together." - PL

What's up with the big wheels?  Cryptic message?

I was thinking of the wheel of karma.

You remember the "Sob on the Tyne" banner when we last relegated Newcastle? It's now their turn to relegate us.

Edited by Con

The sound bites coming out of Lambert are increasingly concerning.

His heads gone

He sounds to me like a man that has accepted the inevitable. I think he knows his young and hungry players are crap and that this club is going down fast.

I think he has accepted relegation which is why he wants us all to stick together no matter what happens. Nice to know your manager has given up before the end of January. Your right CI, his head has gone and he has pretty much thrown the towel in.

He sounds to me like a man that has accepted the inevitable. I think he knows his young and hungry players are crap and that this club is going down fast.

I think he has accepted relegation which is why he wants us all to stick together no matter what happens. Nice to know your manager has given up before the end of January. Your right CI, his head has gone and he has pretty much thrown the towel in.

I hope he throws in his letter of resignation along with the towel.

This is how I see it, he/the club have now accepted that we might get relegated.

Randy at the half-time teamtawk  told him he was doing fine and to pick himself up and go again. 

That would have been inspiring to be told that, that would.

I hope he throws in his letter of resignation along with the towel.

we should keep the towel. useful addition to the squad.

Whenever anyone says "we're all In this together" you know they're in trouble. What exactly would he like us to do ? Will he share his pay off with us ? Let's say £4m split 22,000 ways (ST holders only I'm afraid)

That's £182 each

You havent been gloating Morpheus because I know you hate to see us where we are as well. But you know what, you were right back in October / November.

Agreed.

And you couldn't blame him if he did considering how many jumped on him and had a go at him after the Liverpool game.

Lambert is saying he's going "back to basics" on the OS. What the hell does that even mean? All he talks about is "fighting". He's starting to sound like McLeish. He seems to think it's all about grafting.

Gloating when Villa are doing poorly is pathetic, but fair play to Morpheus for not doing that.

Just want to thank you for the comments and say that i sincerely wish i had been wrong just as i was about Benteke who looks a fabulous signing.

So it's ok for you to jump at the chance to have a go at someone? Which I believe you were one of many after the Liverpool game.

Gloating about the club doing badly, don't think anyone would do that. Gloating about being right when plenty had a go at him and mocked him for his opinions? Yeah I think he had every right to do that.

Like I said fair play to him for not.

Gloating for being right when Villa are doing well is fine because Villa are doing well and we should in theory all be happy. Gloating that you were right when Villa are doing poorly is just pathetic and clearly Morpheus is above that.

Again thanks for the comments but please don't argue over it.

If we don't sign anyone by the end of this window then there is even more reason to try and support our manager and young team who are going to need every bit of our support to try and secure our Premiership status and i for one will try and do that.

If we do go down and i hope to God we don't, then there will be plenty of time for repercussions. 

Edited by Morpheus