Paul Lambert

Pilchard

It's the lack of signings that puts the final nail in the coffin. We should have had 3 players in by the 1st week of January. if he can't find anyone to improve this team, and doesn't see the need he is a clueless **** clearing in the woods.

2nd half just hoofed the ball upfield against a side in the bottom league.

Soft, spineless, weak, can't pass, can't score, can't defend.

Never mind relegation, I'd be amazed if we don't finish bottom of the league.

The words I'd never thought I'd utter: 'worse than McLeish'. And I **** hate Mcleish.

8-0 defeat

3-0 at home to Wigan

Outplayed over 2 legs by a bottom division team. Full credit to Bradford, they fully deserved it. And that's the worst thing. They outfought us and even out passed us.

Such a terrible football team, how can we not have signed at least 2 central midfielders in the transfer window? Just spouts shite about 'believing in the lads'.

Awful, clueless, incompetant.

This team will go out of the league with a wimper. We will finish bottom, we wont break 30 points and the goal difference will be pushing -40.

Horrendous team

Lambert, Culverhouse and Karsa. The dream team, that dream is a **** nightmare

Lambert had to go after he didn't win against West Brom.

It's the Premier League that counts.

He had one good year with Norwich, when they were full of confidence after promotion.

Not able to bring the same results out with a team that has more talent but is not so confident.

Yes, he can spot a player. He should be a scout.

He has to **** off and **** off immediately. I do not buy ANY talk of 'how will that help at this stage' or any shit about this 'project' of his, he is a DISGRACEFUL manager! How narrow were we playing today???? We had no sodding idea at any point. No plan. Nothing. He has to go. Brig back McLeish ffs

RDM was shocking at the Baggies dont want him here.

People are forgetting we actually won the game tonight,

It's the least we expect him to do.

If we had lost that blimey..

Think people are paying too much to the result.. it's not the result people are really complaining about.

It's the tactics and what does he do at HT team talks and the fact he lost the plot in the second half.

Unbelievable. Knocked out by a League 2 side over 2 legs.

I still don't think it has quite sunk in yet.

We might have a poor side, Lambert might have had only(!) £20m to spend in the summer but neither of those things are an excuse against a league 2 side that cost £750,000 to put together and is on a dire run of form. It is not good enough...

I thought it was £7500 to put the Bradford team together. Either way we are a shambles and our clueless manager is the source of that.

Lambert out for me now. We know the players we have can play in the premier league, he's ruining them. Look what Houllier and McTwat got out of Bent, O'Neil got from Agbonlahor, Roberto Martinez got from N'Zogbia.

I have been behind Lambert, but he clearly cannot get the best out of the squad.

If we end up keeping him I hope he can change it around.

this defeat is unexplainable.

Let me explain it, simply.

We can't defend corners.

We have a manager who thinks chucking on all the strikers and resorting to long-ball football is a winning tactic against a league 2 team who make a living out of defending long ball football.

We only play for 45 minutes.

That just about covers it.

• Like 1

I'd take Stevie Wonder over Lambert this minute, what a shower of shit he is.

He's not got a **** scooby. He has signed shit players, and made the few we had that were any good shit as well.

If he reels out the same excuses after this shit tonight, I am billing Aston Villa Football Club for a new radio and TV as both will be royally **** at the end of my garden.

• Like 1

I actually don't think he's that much better than Lambert. If we sack Lambert we need proven quality in.

Anyone with proven quality is going to ask for money, Rafa told Randy £40m was needed on this team, he was right but for that reason he was ruled out for the job. £40m is still needed as Vlaar, Bennett, Lowton, Westwood and Bowery have added nothing to this team at all.

Who with proven quality is going to take this job unless there is serious investment from above???????

I think Adkins is better than Lambert to be honest, Norwich, Colchester, Wycombe and Livingston were all shit at defending. Lambert has this problem time and time again which is why I never wanted him here

If he reels out the same excuses after this shit tonight, I am billing Aston Villa Football Club for a new radio and TV as both will be royally **** at the end of my garden.

Whatever floats your boat... :huh: