Paul Lambert

Pilchard

This place really makes me laugh. One week we're world beaters, next we're championship fodder, suddenly Benteke's gone from being the new Drogba, to the next Michael Ricketts.

Westwood(aka Xavi) is being replaced by a Cameroon who couldn't be arsed to turn up at the club.

FFS.

• Like 1

Get Makoun back ffs

We need a player who is experienced and surely he is no worse than Delphi and kea

I don't know about bringing makoun back, but delph is just not a footballer. To think we beat off competition from man city and spurs to sign him for 7 million pounds. What a truly awful player.

Kea just hasn't impressed me once in his dozen appearnces. The jury is very much out on him.

So McLeish record at this time Pld 19 W 5 D 8 L 6 Pts 23 Gls F 22 A 21 GD +1

Lambert record Pld 19 W 4 D 6 L 9 Pts 18 Gls F 15 A 36 GD -21

so are we or have we moved forward, the facts are there for everyone to see and we had just beaten Chelsea 3-1 at stamford bridge

Went round my mate's to watch the game (Spuds fan, he is). Joked to him beforehand that, even off the back of the Chelsea loss there's no way we can be as woeful and embarassing as the last time I went round his to watch us play Spurs (the gutless defeat under McLeish).

How very **** wrong was I. :bang:

I don't know about bringing makoun back, but delph is just not a footballer. To think we beat off competition from man city and spurs to sign him for 7 million pounds. What a truly awful player.

Kea just hasn't impressed me once in his dozen appearnces. The jury is very much out on him.

At this moment in time who is playing better than bringing Makoun back, if you look at the club from the outside it seems that Lambert has gone in and tried to upset everyone, looking at how things have gone, having Warnock, Dunne, Given, Makoun, Bent, would at least have a wise head in the squad instead of players with no or little experience, i don't understand his management style. It definitely ain't working.

Come on squaddie it's obviously why he isolated the experienced players. The fans had made their made up that they along with Mcleish were the reason for all our problems. What better way to win the fans over. Goes to show we really haven't got a clue and that managers and owners should never listen to fans.

At this moment in time who is playing better than bringing Makoun back, if you look at the club from the outside it seems that Lambert has gone in and tried to upset everyone, looking at how things have gone, having Warnock, Dunne, Given, Makoun, Bent, would at least have a wise head in the squad instead of players with no or little experience, i don't understand his management style. It definitely ain't working.

This

Come on squaddie it's obviously why he isolated the experienced players. The fans had made their made up that they along with Mcleish were the reason for all our problems. What better way to win the fans over. Goes to show we really haven't got a clue and that managers and owners should never listen to fans.

This also

Lambert is a bit of a hypocrite isnt he

He slams the media after our run of good results saying his players have been getting stick because they are young and thats unfair....

yet he never fails to mention how young our players are when we get drubbed...it is literally his first excuse and he has done it again today

you cant have it both ways Paul

and if our manager actually believes this......

" if you win you let it go, and its the same with a defeat. They will be fine, win, lose or draw, we always treat them the same.We keep spirits the same"

then we are in trouble

We are worse than last year, simples!

Depends when last year (I presume you mean last season?) you're talking about. We only got 2 wins in the second half of last season where as we've got 4 wins in the first half of this season. Not great but a definite improvement on that at least.

so are we or have we moved forward, the facts are there for everyone to see and we had just beaten Chelsea 3-1 at stamford bridge

And this is why statistics don't tell you everything. They can be skewed any way. Those little stats completely ignore the woeful second half of the season for example where we got a mere 2 wins. Edited by Mantis

Wow.

IMO that just can't be ignored simply because Mcleish has been replaced with someone more popular.

It's been an absolutely awful 1st half to a season.

Wow.

IMO that just can't be ignored simply because Mcleish has been replaced with someone more popular.

It's been an absolutely awful 1st half to a season.

It's also important not to ignore just how terrible McLeish's second half of the season was and the fact that we've still got a full second half of the season to go under Lambert.