Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Yeah I heard him say how Villa have always had players in their late 20's early 30's who were very "comfortable"... and he's definitely right about that. He also said Villa as a club bore him to death, but they've bored me to death a lot over the past few years!

So yeah I didn't really find what he said as being disrespectful, just quite honest. I thought he may have said something else other than that.

Yes, sorry, I didn't think it was very respectful for a 'professional' pundit to comment by saying that the club bored him to death. I'm all for freedom of speech - but pundits are supposed to be 'goody-goody.' That is quite a damaging thing to say about our club. But I guess winning everything so regularly kind of does that to you - I should imagine that any club is seen as boring by him, if they don't win trophies as often as United have done.

So the part where you said that you hoped the new players wouldn't turn out like KEA or Bennett was a typo?

No, no typing mistake. Just based on current form but that may change similar to Benteke.

Out of interest, do you have a wee punt on the opposition to win in villa games Morph?

Up until recently if I did place a bet on the opposition I would have done ok but I don't generally bet on anything preferring to spend my money on my own little pleasures.

Alright alright let's clear this up then. Benteke was indeed another Balaban and a complete waste of money on that particular form at the time Morpheus posted the comment. However, Benteke is now the greatest buy in the history of AVFC and easily the next Drogba, going by his current form.

Alright alright let's clear this up then. Benteke was indeed another Balaban and a complete waste of money on that particular form at the time Morpheus posted the comment. However, Benteke is now the greatest buy in the history of AVFC and easily the next Drogba, going by his current form.

I refer you to my above comment concerning the moderator's instruction.

However please point out, or quote, where I have stated 'Benteke is now the greatest buy in the history of AVFC and easily the next Drogba.'

I refer you to my above comment concerning the moderator's instruction.

However please point out, or quote, where I have stated 'Benteke is now the greatest buy in the history of AVFC and easily the next Drogba.'

No what I'm saying is that as you were judging Benteke's form then you must now surely admit that he is one of the greatest buys in the history of AVFC and easily the next Drogba, based on current form?