Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Think you have misunderstood the Tottenham way of dealing with players: Redknapp provides a list of players he would like the club to get, and then he is not more involved. He has explained this several times when he is interviewed on deadline day.

The infamous ''Daniels dealing with it now '' window down comment

This squad is well capable to finishing mid-table and have shown at times their ability. Please remember that Guzan, Lowton, Vlarr, Stephens and Bennett together with Benteke and Westwood have had exactly how many Premiership starts between them? Add in Clark, Delph and KEA and that is hardly a lot of experience is it?

They need to play to learn unfortunately as we are not able to buy the finished product. PL is doing a good job imho with what he is able to spend,

Redknapp knew nothing about vdv deal, real were trying to shift him all window and levy got the deal done. **** all to do with arry. The bloke is as dodgy as a back street car dealer, stay well away from redknapp.

This squad is well capable to finishing mid-table and have shown at times their ability. Please remember that Guzan, Lowton, Vlarr, Stephens and Bennett together with Benteke and Westwood have had exactly how many Premiership starts between them? Add in Clark, Delph and KEA and that is hardly a lot of experience is it?

They need to play to learn unfortunately as we are not able to buy the finished product. PL is doing a good job imho with what he is able to spend,

I agree ..however if we can't buy we need to loan someone ..no point building for future then going down,that will set us back years.

Eh? He had £20m to spend this summer. This summer when players like Pienaar, N'Zonzi, Adam, Sigurdsson, Berbatov and Mirallas all went for affordable fees. Lambert is doing an absolutely abysmal job and is only getting an extended honeymoon period because he isn't McLeish. The football has mostly been shite, and the results even worse.

Diame is the one player i am royally pissed off that we didn't pursue

why lambert thought he could go in to a premier league season without a proper ball winning physical CM I will never know

and to think people thought Diame was over rated when Spam signed him

we would be at least 3 or 4 points better off if we had signed him IMO because our "boys" in the middle of the park get trounced on every single game

More division 2 and 3 players please lambert in january...

Just what we need!..

I would say that Benteke, Westwood, Vlaar and Westwood has improved us.

That is a decent yield of the 20 mill investment.

Lambert needs to get more money in January, as we have seen that he is capable of buying quality.

Lambert needs to get more money in January, as we have seen that he is capable of buying quality.

Quality? Don't you mean foreign fairies?

What we need are some tough, big British lads from the Premier League who can put their bodies about. **** all that passing shit innit.

Don think I agree on Westwood. Looks tidy but we are badly missing a midfield presence.

Fees aren't the issue Risso as you well know - it's WAGES!

The Premier League prize money goes through the roof this summer, the team who finishes bottom will get more money than Man City did for winning last season. We really, really don't want to be getting relegated this year, and paying decent wages to some decent players, rather than a load of Championship and League 1 rubbish would really have helped. But then, Lerner's probably too stupid to have even realised.

Can't say I've been blown away with what Lambert has produced yet but I think the lower league signings thing is an easy thing to beat him with.

I'm much more confident with Lowton at right back than Hutton for example, similar with Westwood in the team ahead of Delph, Vlaar has played well the last month as has Benteke.

I also think the front three he's stumbled across of Benteke-Gabby-Weimann will work and win us some games in the next month.

What I believe Lambert underestimated was the quality of our midfield. It's been our major weakness since Milner left and I'd have liked an N'zonzi, Adam or Diame to have been in there somewhere. I also think left back is still a major weak point in the team.

We stay up and I'll properly judge Lambert next season as I'm fed up of seeing us fighting relegation battles. I want to see us competiting in the right half next season, hopefully still in the premier league.