Paul Lambert

Pilchard

I didn't know that he was behind revamping the tunnel area where the players come out. Lovely touch.

Just loving him being here.

0,,10265~12253017,00.jpg

Jebus, that is beautiful.

Yes,  but unfortunately it seems to inspire away teams a lot!

I didn't know that he was behind revamping the tunnel area where the players come out. Lovely touch.

Just loving him being here.

0,,10265~12253017,00.jpg

Jebus, that is beautiful.

Yes,  but unfortunately it seems to inspire away teams a lot!

I don't think it was 100% finished untill the international break just gone, so come on Rich, it's seen a win already! It's starting to work! ;)

Edited by villan_007

The article on the OS also said it was a selection of our honours.  Obviously the most prominent ones.  It's a lovely touch and if it reminds our players; particularly the newer ones; about who we are and gives them a little more spring in their step going onto the pitch then it's all good.  Well done Villa.

• Like 2

I think the most gutting thing for Morpheus, is that Darren Bent won't being seeing the entrance to this cinema this year.

Or that the money spent on Helenius could have been spent on a better quality paint.

I don't understand why we are spending money on paint when we already had paint personally.

• Like 2

I think the most gutting thing for Morpheus, is that Darren Bent won't being seeing the entrance to this cinema this year.

Or that the money spent on Helenius could have been spent on a better quality paint.

I don't understand why we are spending money on paint when we already had paint personally.

Its just that i prefer a quality finish.

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 3

Slick. It's a bit better than this:

38729560_354883208e_z.jpg

38729558_08679d415a.jpg

Looks great - persaonally I don't like 'this is' - as it just seems copy liverpool - whom we have no need to copy.  A big picture of Frank Carrodus would have been more appropiate IMO.

38729558_08679d415a.jpg

Looks great - persaonally I don't like 'this is' - as it just seems copy liverpool - whom we have no need to copy.  A big picture of Frank Carrodus would have been more appropiate IMO.

Loads have Stadiums have that though - it's not copying it's just the English language. It is Villa Park?? what would you suggest?

38729558_08679d415a.jpg

Loads have Stadiums have that though - it's not copying it's just the English language. It is Villa Park?? what would you suggest?

WE ARE

I hate that 'this is', 'we are' bollocks. It was silly corporate graphic design nonsense about 8 years ago, now it's just dated and silly. Pretentious is the word. 

Having said that the new one looks nice. 

Edited by praisedmambo