Paul Lambert

Pilchard

He'll get hauled over the coals for speaking out against the appalling refereeing tonight - guarenteed.

If the FA wanted to stop managers saying anti ref stuff, then they should stop the postmatch interviews. The managers are usually so pumped after a game they say stuff they probably regret afterwards. But they won't as the TV companies and papers love it as it help to frame the story.

Everyone who watches the replays knows that they were both terrible calls. If the FA want to stop managers saying anti ref things they need to get better(or more) refs and make sure the important decisions are made correctly.

Everyone who watches the replays knows that they were both terrible calls. If the FA want to stop managers saying anti ref things they need to get better(or more) refs and make sure the important decisions are made correctly.

Both? I counted an elbow that was only a yellow, a booking for simulation after he got kicked in the face, an offside goal that was allowed to stand and a john terry handball

• Like 1

Both? I counted an elbow that was only a yellow, a booking for simulation after he got kicked in the face, an offside goal that was allowed to stand and a john terry handball

Benteke got booked for dissent, not simulation. And to be fair he didn't get kicked in the face. Even when he was complaining to the ref he was holding his shoulder. I don't think that incident warranted a yellow for Ivanovic to be honest. Benteke came from behind Ivanovic and lowered his head, Ivanovic had every right to try and hook the ball away.

But Ivanovic should have been sent off for the elbow, the goal was (marginally) offside and Terry handballed.

Really pissed me off the way Mourinho spoke about Lambert challenging every decision. What a condescending, hypocritical arse.

I love Lambert calling it a "new era" in his post game comments. Maybe a sign he's here for the long haul 

Said to the BBC that it was a new building block, clearly very much has a plan and wow what a turn around to think we are 3 points better off and 10 goals better off than these games last year.

What are peoples thoughts on Lambert's attire

I'd like to see him in a waistcoat and a bow tie Saturday go for the Brother Mouzone look

I think there should be a Paul Lambert fashion thread personally

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

What are peoples thoughts on Lambert's attire

Not bothered with what he wears on the sideline tbh. Other people's discussions about it do amuse me though :D