Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Well done to Lambert for making the most out of a very poor Arsenal team today.

Why do you have to twist things with a little bit of negativity ALL THE TIME. 

Try and focus a little more on what i've written rather than trying to have a dig at your own interpretation.

Do we think he would leave us for Arsenal?..Im not really sure about that anymore, yeah Im drunk but still...

i don't think there'd be too many managers in the world who would knock that back to be honest. I'd like to believe that he will want to see the project with us though, at least to the point where he thinks that's as far as he can take us. which in a few years if he's still here could be who knows where.

Try and focus a little more on what i've written rather than trying to have a dig at your own interpretation.

It's the way you say it. 

It's the way you say it. 

9781609947439_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

He's got a point though. It was a very good victory and the "against a very poor Arsenal team" bit makes it look as if you think winning today was the minimum.

Great tactical performance. I get a feeling with Lambert that we truely are going places, which I haven't had with any other manager since I have supported the club. (Maybe Gregory).

Loved his interview on AVTV too, where Captain Jack was talking about Benteke's first penalty.

"Was you saying it was a bad penalty Jack?"

Definitely something between them two :D

Great tactical performance. I get a feeling with Lambert that we truely are going places, which I haven't had with any other manager since I have supported the club. (Maybe Gregory).

Loved his interview on AVTV too, where Captain Jack was talking about Benteke's first penalty.

I would say we haven't had this good manager since Graham Taylors first time; Graham knows his football he got lost in politics and an awful English team...

It's the way you say it. 

9781609947439_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

• Like 1

I just feel so much pride that he is our manager, I wouldn't want anybody else. I really love our Lambo!

• Like 1

Top manager. Best we have had in over 30 years

For the sake of the argument, Graham Taylor got us second...as I said he knows his football....so are u sure?
110% positive .
  • Like 1

Top manager. Best we have had in over 30 years

For the sake of the argument, Graham Taylor got us second...as I said he knows his football....so are u sure?
110% positive .

I think your right; so impressed with him that I hardly cant find any negatives