Wildcard weekend

Tegis

Texans have been pretty crap since they lost Cushing and are on a massive slide. I'm going with a Bengal upset

Edited by Tegis

Pretty sure I read the other day that every time the Colts have played the Ravens in the playoffs they've both won and gone on to win the Superbowl. Don't think either will happen, but still.

Bengals, Packers, Ravens, Seahawks

The Ravens and Colts (or, if the game is in Baltimore, the Indianapolis Professional Football Team) have only met twice in the playoffs. Both times the Colts won and went to the Super Bowl (beating the Bears one year and losing to the Saints the other).

Ravens postseason games

2000-01

Beat Broncos 21-3

Beat Titans 24-10

Beat Raiders 16-3

Beat Giants 34-7 (Super Bowl XXXV)

2001-02

Beat Dolphins 20-3

Lost to Steelers 10-27

2003-04

Lost to Titans 17-20

2006-07

Lost to Colts 6-15

2008-09

Beat Dolphins 27-9

Beat Titans 13-10

Lost to Steelers 14-23

2009-10

Beat Patriots 33-14

Lost to Colts 3-20

2010-11

Beat Chiefs 30-7

Lost to Steelers 24-31

2011-12

Beat Texans 20-13

Lost to Patriots 20-23

1st time in history a QB starts a playoff game without playing in the season

bengals were shite, texans were pretty good, foster was good, watt was the usual, didnt see anything that says they wont get battered again by NE next week though

get cushing back and i like them for next year, if they'd have kept home advantage and got the week off could be different vs NE

Memo to NBC: it looks tacky having Faith Hill record a song for the playoffs but running it over the old video.

This may give the Vikings an advantage: they probably didn't prepare for the read option that Webb can run.

Â