Wildcard weekend

Tegis

Wilson has better pass protection, makes him look a better qb than our Robert. Griffin is better and they're both better than Luck and I think will be in the long run.

Im guessing he wants to play

Griffins really struggling.

He has been sacked 5 times tonight!

I think he is smarter than RG3 and when he gains full command of setting his protection/reading defenses pre snap he could be lethal!

RG3 is still a beast but a bit more brittle than Wilson.

im telling you Seattle's D is so good due to the sheer amount of dreadlocks that are going on!

Ouch, thats a torn ACL if ever ive seen one. Redskins are **** stupid how they have handled him since the hit by Nagta or however you spell that guys name.

He has been sacked 5 times tonight!

I think he is smarter than RG3 and when he gains full command of setting his protection/reading defenses pre snap he could be lethal!

RG3 is still a beast but a bit more brittle than Wilson.

I dont know, I think if he becomes a bit more sensible with the way he runs, he has already really, I give RG3 the edge.

That didnt look too good on his knee :(

Dr. James Andrews is on site...

There's a reason Shanahan drafted Kirk Cousins, but that just makes Shanahan's decision not to pull RG3 all the more puzzling. I can see RG3 refusing to come out, but the coach has to have the balls to do what needed to be done.

Dr. James Andrews is on site...

There's a reason Shanahan drafted Kirk Cousins, but that just makes Shanahan's decision not to pull RG3 all the more puzzling. I can see RG3 refusing to come out, but the coach has to have the balls to do what needed to be done.

Doesnt make it puzzling. Cousins had a good game few weeks ago but isnt ready for the playoffs.

**** this game has gone downhill fast :/

Hope im wrong about Cousins lol

That field goal just turned Seahawks -7.5 (alternative line available at some shops) into a cover.

This week could be a bloodbath for Vegas. For some reason, they opened Redskins as the favorite and it got bet to Seahawks -3. Couple that with all the Packers money...

Â