Wildcard weekend

Tegis

With that last Ravens TD, Luck will either get hot (lead a massive comeback) or throw a bunch of picks and lose this by 20-something.

He's the next Eli, he is: a lot of 4th quarter comebacks (and when hot, one of the best 2 or 3 in the game) but a lot of games lost (when cold, a bottom of the barrel choice) as well; in other words, high variance. In terms of games won vs. games lost, he'll probably be somewhere around 55%, but he'll get a couple of rings in the process.

Similar in that high variance decreasing overall value aspect to Adrian Peterson.

Good game. Saw nothing to scare me. It's a better Ravens side than we beat a few weeks back but it's also in our backyard now and we had plenty in hand. Lewis though. What a legend.

With that last Ravens TD, Luck will either get hot (lead a massive comeback) or throw a bunch of picks and lose this by 20-something.

He's the next Eli, he is: a lot of 4th quarter comebacks (and when hot, one of the best 2 or 3 in the game) but a lot of games lost (when cold, a bottom of the barrel choice) as well; in other words, high variance. In terms of games won vs. games lost, he'll probably be somewhere around 55%, but he'll get a couple of rings in the process.

Similar in that high variance decreasing overall value aspect to Adrian Peterson.

Sign me up for some of that!

Wilson has better pass protection, makes him look a better qb than our Robert. Griffin is better and they're both better than Luck and I think will be in the long run.

Are Washington trying to completely ruin RG3's leg in one season?

Im guessing he wants to play

Griffins really struggling.

Â