Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

leebarnett2004

Still don't see us getting a point with Halsey reffing. Desperate to give everything against us and looking totry and send someone off.

Wouldn't be shocked to see a debatable penalty given along with a red card.

Weimann's goal was huge. Great finish and really important for us. Restore a bit of confidence. Swansea haven't looked dangerous since Michu hit the post for the second time

Still don't see us getting a point with Halsey reffing. Desperate to give everything against us and looking totry and send someone off.

Wouldn't be shocked to see a debatable penalty given along with a red card.

Halsey could end up giving us a dodgy penalty though...

The fact we equalised doesn't mask the fact we're being dominated in every department. Ball retention is a problem at the moment and I still feel we need an extra man in midfield to prevent Swansea playing that early ball through our defence which keeps catching us out.

We don't really seem to have the players to effectively play any system though, we're patching players into unnatural positions at every turn, which is hurting us.

Bennett has been poor in left midfield. Where does Carruthers play? Give him a go there, he could hardly be any worse than Bennett who is very much style over substance.

I'd take Delph off, move Lowton into CB and bring Lichaj on.

Probably bring Ireland, Bannan or **** anyone on for Bennet.

Guzan deserves the chance to punch them all in the face, with Clark and co getting a second helping.

I actually think Halsey's been pretty lenient, he let Clark get away with murder before the eventual booking. Now that our youngsters are getting stroppy all over the pitch I expect him to tighten up and not give us an inch though.

I actually think Halsey's been pretty lenient, he let Clark get away with murder before the eventual booking. Now that our youngsters are getting stroppy all over the pitch I expect him to tighten up and not give us an inch though.

Booked Wiemann for being right. Giving free kicks for them then not doing the same when the same thing happens to us.

Him and Dowd are awfully biased it's laughae.