Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

leebarnett2004

The man who bought Delph from Leeds for 7m must be complete idiot. Sorry for this. He is one of the weakest player ever wearing Villa shirt. He proves it for last 3 or 4 sesons. Complete waste.

Sacking the manager is suicide for us

As is, I suggest, sticking with someone so utterly clueless he sticks with this 3-5-2 formation and plays more players out of position than O'Neill.

He's bought a load of duds and for all the crap we've had in the past two years, Lambert is at fault for the awful spend of £25million in the summer on a load of shite players and then putting out shite teams in shite formations.

Lambert is all at fault for this shower of shit. He choose to get the players in that he has. Picked the formation,tactics and team. His responsibility for making the team worse than under Mcprick. Has to go imo. I cannot ever remember a more embarrassing Villa team.

As is, I suggest, sticking with someone so utterly clueless he sticks with this 3-5-2 formation and plays more players out of position than O'Neill.

He's bought a load of duds and for all the crap we've had in the past two years, Lambert is at fault for the awful spend of £25million in the summer on a load of shite players and then putting out shite teams in shite formations.

were playing 442 bennet just keeps having to cover back