U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Probably a good thing, it’s better that he is beaten at the ballot box than forever be arguing about being the real president that people want.

You know how that went last time? :D 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

He lost didn’t he? I’ll take that again.

Yes, me too but you know, it was stolen, there was an attempted coup and the MAGAs still haven’t stopped going on about him winning.

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

Yes, me too but you know, it was stolen, there was an attempted coup and the MAGAs still haven’t stopped going on about him winning.

Oh I see what you mean now. 
It’ll be 100x worse if he’s not allowed to run though. 

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Oh I see what you mean now. 
It’ll be 100x worse if he’s not allowed to run though. 

Yep, agree. The best thing that can happen is that he just dies of natural causes whilst shagging a Latino call girl on an altar

• Like 3

Just now, bickster said:

Yep, agree. The best thing that can happen is that he just dies of natural causes whilst shagging a Latino call girl on an altar

Or a ladyboy. It would make many of his supporters heads explode :lol: 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Genie said:

Or a ladyboy. It would make many of his supporters heads explode :lol: 

It would 100% be called out as a set up. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Probably a good thing, it’s better that he is beaten at the ballot box than forever be arguing about being the real president that people want.

America's claim to be a democracy sometimes seems doubtful but moving to a single-party state would definitely be a bad look.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

America's claim to be a democracy sometimes seems doubtful but moving to a single-party state would definitely be a bad look.

Republicans can run another candidate. 

7 hours ago, choffer said:

I know it’s really easy to do voxpops that make one side look stupid but….

🙄 

• Shocked 2

Ahead in the polls. Depressingly he's going to win isn't he. 

Sigh. 

What a country. And I don't mean that as a compliment.

He'll finish the job this time. Burn the whole world to the ground for a dollar. The ones who support him will be first under the bus. 

2 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Yeah, the writing has been on the wall for a while. 

These primaries are the most pointless thing ever. It was sleepy Joe versus Trump all along. 

27 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Yeah, the writing has been on the wall for a while. 

These primaries are the most pointless thing ever. It was sleepy Joe versus Trump all along. 

Depends which poll you look at, they are all over the place, the one published today so far has Biden ahead (Morning Consult) It also has by far the largest sample size of recent polling. Ipsos has Biden ahead, TIPP Insights has Biden ahead or evens. Others have Trump ahead.

Essentially the polling is all over the place, they haven’t really got a clue.

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Depends which poll you look at, they are all over the place, the one published today so far has Biden ahead (Morning Consult) It also has by far the largest sample size of recent polling. Ipsos has Biden ahead, TIPP Insights has Biden ahead or evens. Others have Trump ahead.

Well that's more comforting. The poll I saw was Trump on 52 points, Biden 48.

6 hours ago, bickster said:

It will be close for sure. The Dems need to get the vote out with the same fervor they had last time.

11 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Well that's more comforting. The poll I saw was Trump on 52 points, Biden 48.

Plus the polls in recent years have been quite off mainly overplaying positives for Republicans which don’t eventuate.

Edited by nick76

14 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Sigh. 

What a country. And I don't mean that as a compliment.

He'll finish the job this time. Burn the whole world to the ground for a dollar. The ones who support him will be first under the bus. 

Consistent with many other states polling.  Republicans aren’t all on board with voting for Trump.

• Like 1

Â