U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 minute ago, bickster said:

31 counts under the espionage act including US and Foreign governments Nuclear Capabilities…

Sorry @Chindie the only way he doesn’t spent time in jail is if he dies first

"included information regarding defense and weapons capabilities of both the United States and foreign countries; United States nuclear programs, potential vulnerabilities of the United States and it's allies to military attack."

Yep, he's doing time. 

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

Didn't Biden also have issues with missing secret files from when he was vice President or was that something different? 

I don't think Biden showed classified documents to others repeatedly, actively tried to avoid detection by moving classified documents around (for Trump, down to his Mar-a-Lago estate) or lied by saying they were declassified before the latest bombshell.  I doubt Biden also had rooms full of classified documents that if fell into the wrong hands could have harmed the US and its allies.  I could be wrong about it all but they were stored in a bathroom / restroom!  These aren't just classified documents, they are highly classified documents that detailed nuclear capabilities etc. He knew full well what he had and deceived everyone as best he could to make the claims go away.  Don't forget that this is the guy who once said the US should leave NATO which in itself is quite disturbing. 

Get this dangerous menace locked away, and locked away soon. 

Donald Trump has said that Vladimir Putin is “very savvy” and made a “genius” move by declaring two regions of eastern Ukraine as independent states and moving Russian armed forces to them.

Trump said he saw the escalation of the Ukrainian crisis on TV “and I said: ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine … Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.”

The former US president said that the Russian president had made a “smart move” by sending “the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen” to the area.

The Guardian

Edited by trekka

Looking pretty rough for Trump, especially with the Georgia election fraud case and the January 6 sedition case still looming. The judge in Miami is a Trump appointee, so we'll see how this develops. Nothing here is a sure shot. He will delay at every turn and whip his supporters into a violent frenzy as he campaigns for president, can you believe it. I'm just not sure any of these cases go to trial before inauguration day, and I'm not sure what would happen if he's elected again. If he's forced out of the race and DeSantis is elected president, DeSantis will pardon Trump the day he is convicted. I hope this goes to trial ASAP in order to force him out of the race, either through a plea deal, or a conviction, sentencing and imprisonment, but we're running out of time, thanks to Merrick Garland doing **** all about Trump for two years.

2 hours ago, LondonLax said:

Hillary Clinton seems happy.

I’ve just ordered one of those to wear on the beach in Florida in a few weeks. If I don’t post on VT in July, presume I got shot. 

• Haha 1

Â