Playstation 4

hogso

The only bad bit of PT is the last section. It's so random I can see it putting people off.

Agree. I had to read through a walkthrough just to get an idea on the last 'puzzle' and after I did read I just thought '**** that' and left it.

Absolutely pant-wettingly scary demo though - incredibly atmospheric.

Think someone has been watching Eraserhead a few too many times re.the foetus

:o 

Just ordered  a PS4 with Destiny and the Last of Us. My first console since the PS2, I feel like a traitor to the PC gaming master race. :(

Anyone play through a PC monitor? Not sure how easy it'll be to get my speakers to work, may end up having to get a TV too.

The only bad bit of PT is the last section. It's so random I can see it putting people off.

Its sorta random by design, regardless of whether that played good or bad. Kojima said he didn't expect anyone to discover the reveal trailer for at least a week but I think he underestimated the internet a bit on that one. Mind, even now, no one really knows the exact method to trigger it. 

I wouldn't worry about it though, even P.T says at the end it's not necessarily a demonstration of how Silent Hills will play, and more of a showcase of the tone and atmosphere Kojima and Del Toro are injecting into the franchise.Because boy does it need a kick up the arse!

And yeah Villarule123, P.T trumps Outlast. It trumps everything in the shitty pants genre.

Edited by Sie

you might say its finally happening - 

22nd Aug - plants v zombies garden warfare, diablo 3

29th Aug - Infamous: first light, minecraft, hotline miami, metro redux, madden 15

4th Sep - Warriors Orichi

9th Sep - Destiny

26th Sep - Fifa, shadow warrior

7th Oct - shadow or mordor, alien isolation

8th Oct - drive club

18th Oct - evil within, 

28th Oct- assasins creed

31st Oct - WWE, lords of the fallen

4th Nov - COD

21st Nov - Dragon age, far cry 4, LBP 3

thats just the confirmed dates, there are 3/4 other good games with no dates yet

• Like 1

29th Aug - Infamous: first light, minecraft, hotline miami, metro redux, madden 15

9th Sep - Destiny

8th Oct - drive club

18th Oct - evil within, 

28th Oct- assasins creed

4th Nov - COD

thats just the confirmed dates, there are 3/4 other good games with no dates yet

I will definately be getting Assasins Creed: Unity, Far Cry 4, GTA 5, Shadow of Mordor and I might get Minecraft. It should be enough to get me through the winter. The division, Tomb Raider & The order are the only games after that that tickle my fancy.  

I'm thinking of getting a ps4 and fifa 15 as a birthday/Christmas present to myself. The thing is I feel as though everything I need from a console I get from the ps3 is it that much of a difference? Is it something you want as an upgrade than need to upgrade

from that list i'll be looking at destiny, COD, far cry 4, FIFA and eventually warriors orichi (dynasty warriors took ages to come down from £50)

will look at the evil within, dragon age, shadow of mordor, alien isolation and drive club reviews and price before deciding

after that definitely the order and the division, maybe the witcher, resident evil remake, bloodborne, then the next set of pre christmas regurgitations 

9th Sep - Destiny

8th Oct - drive club

18th Oct - evil within, 

28th Oct- assasins creed

4th Nov - COD

Which of these are Playstation exclusives and are they any good? Could do with something once i've finished Last Of Us, 

9th Sep - Destiny

8th Oct - drive club

18th Oct - evil within, 

28th Oct- assasins creed

4th Nov - COD

Which of these are Playstation exclusives and are they any good? Could do with something once i've finished Last Of Us, 

Infamous was pretty good. Not too much coming out exclusive wise I don't think except Driveclub, I want to try LBP out though as that was supposedly one of the best exclusives of the PS3.

9th Sep - Destiny

8th Oct - drive club

18th Oct - evil within, 

28th Oct- assasins creed

4th Nov - COD

Infamous was pretty good. Not too much coming out exclusive wise I don't think except Driveclub, I want to try LBP out though as that was supposedly one of the best exclusives of the PS3.

Might try Infamous then! What's LBP?

Little Big Planet.

Loads of Youtubes about it.

But essentially it's a side scrolling 3-d platformer.  You control a rag-doll man and everything in the game is customisable.

The community create levels and other people can judge them, the most popular levels are often incredibly well thought out.

I've only had LBP1, but it was a fun little game that kept me going for a few months.

The level editor, should you get into it, is absolutely phenomenal!

Two of my favourite games of all time - Both just beautiful, creative pieces of art.

The level editors are worth the purchase price alone.

Really excited about playing the next one.

I want to try LBP out though as that was supposedly one of the best exclusives of the PS3

Hmmn. I don't think it'd make my top ten

Valkryia Chronicles

SARPBC

Uncharted 2

Uncharted 3

ICO/Shadow of the Colossus HD

Last of Us

Tales of Xillia

Tokyo Jungle

Heavy Rain

Persona 5 will be.

I enjoyed LBP well enough in the early days of PS3, but it never really held my attention for very long.

wtf I forgot Last of Us.

Edited by hogso

Â