Playstation 4

hogso

I assume to play PS4 games ;)

And it's not a total 1:1 experience on a TV I'd Imagine

Haha yeah true, what I am getting at basically is that I'm assuming I wouldn't need a PS4 to use the service?

Nope, it'll work on PS4, but also Vita, TVs, smartphones, etc. You'll just have to subscribe to be able to use it. Whether that will just be a PS+ sub for the other devices, or something else, isn't clear, but I would have thought it would just be the same thing. So, if you have a PS4 with the sub, you could use Playstation Now on everything else aswell.

Haha yeah true, what I am getting at basically is that I'm assuming I wouldn't need a PS4 to use the service?

Yeah I think it stated you could use a Vita, a Bravia or a Sony tablet. A lot would depend on your Internet connectivity I'd imagine but it's still a pretty cool idea.

A gaming Netflix if you will

It is a great idea, probably the future of gaming to be fair (and all other entertainment).

As the speed of the internet continues to increase worldwide I think we'll end up seeing physical media storage formats become obsolete. 

Was in Costco today, got excited when I saw a huge pile of XBones thinking there'd be a pile of PS4s too.. but no. Probably have to wait a few weeks yet

Yeah I think it stated you could use a Vita, a Bravia or a Sony tablet. A lot would depend on your Internet connectivity I'd imagine but it's still a pretty cool idea.

A gaming Netflix if you will

I believe they're saying that it'll be available on non-Sony devices as well in the future. They also said that it should work OK if you're getting a minimum of 5mb/s.

my local argos had some ps4 knack bundles so I reserved one and picked it up today.

downloaded resogun and all the apps and linked my vita. remote play here we come.

I've got £140 on a game card so will be getting the camera, a controller and a charging dock I think.

Has anyone bought a DS4 on it's own?

I just got one from Amazon but there is no USB cable in the box?

Yeah it's not meant to come with one. No idea why Sony did that.

I brought one a couple of weeks ago and wondered why it didnt come with one. I guess you can buy one on its own?

I brought one a couple of weeks ago and wondered why it didnt come with one. I guess you can buy one on its own?

Yepp. Shouldn't cost much.

Yepp. Shouldn't cost much.

sony think everyone will buy a dual charger. nice and tidy way to store and charge 2 controllers

I was going to resist a ps4 but soon as I saw in stock at argos, I was weak lol.

once the ps4 gets the same apps as ps3 i'll be happy (nowtv, blinkbox, itune radio)

I spent a few hours playing knack the other night and got really into it.

the vita is linked, I've set the ps4 to be controlled by network from standby, so now the vita turns on the ps4.

ps4 gaming in bed. :thumb:

• Like 1

Â