Playstation 4

hogso

I like the idea of not having to hold a shit in if I'm halfway through a match on Fifa, or even worse if I can't hold it in I won't have to quit the match to go

You can't hold in a poo for 10 minutes? Are you Darren Fletcher?

• Like 2

yeah I cant get in to BF, seems to be a five minute run across a huge map not finding anyone, get killed, rinse and repeat

I can see the potential and why people enjoy it but I think its far more dependent on the other players / being in a good game which very rarely seemed to happen

my enjoyment of CoD is dependent on decent maps and them eventually balancing the weapons

plus im that accustomed to CoD that I find it hard to change, I love the almost RPG / stat element of the weapons, that's my main thing, not overly fussed about my kill to death ratio, I just want 100 kills with the grip attachment

yeah I cant get in to BF, seems to be a five minute run across a huge map not finding anyone, get killed, rinse and repeat

I can see the potential and why people enjoy it but I think its far more dependent on the other players / being in a good game which very rarely seemed to happen

my enjoyment of CoD is dependent on decent maps and them eventually balancing the weapons

plus im that accustomed to CoD that I find it hard to change, I love the almost RPG / stat element of the weapons, that's my main thing, not overly fussed about my kill to death ratio, I just want 100 kills with the grip attachment

There are gamemodes on BF3 that accomodate everyone's preferred way of playing. Team deathmatch, smaller team deathmatch, gun modes, then you have the big maps for Conquest/Rush.

I played CoD 4 & MW2, but as soon as I got into Bad Company 2 there was no turning back.

• Like 2

Â