t-shirts and stuff

limpid

• Administrator

In the past we've had various t-shirts and things produced for VT. A conversation in the "Rogues Gallery" prompts me to ask if there is any interest in VT producing another (set of) t-shirts?

At this point, I'm not asking for design suggestions. I'm trying to get a fell for whether there is a) any interest B) enough interest that we could do a bulk run rather than one offs, making the whole thing cheaper.

• Administrator

Plus if you've got any mugs still lying around...

There never were any mugs lying around - previousy everything was made as a one-off and was therefore a fair bit more expensive. I'm hoping we can get enough interest that I'm prepared to buy stock, but if not I might still do a "print on demand" run again.

Not really, to be honest. I'm more likely to toss in a few quid if I know it's going straight to VT as opposed to some tshirt producer, etc.

Not trying to piss in your corn flakes here - just giving you an honest answer.

There never were any mugs lying around - previousy everything was made as a one-off and was therefore a fair bit more expensive. I'm hoping we can get enough interest that I'm prepared to buy stock, but if not I might still do a "print on demand" run again.

Ah ok. Then if there was a mug option I'd have one.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â