West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

I got covered in all manner of stuff that got chucked down from the Upper North & was in the Witton Arms when a fan of theirs came into the tent thing that was outside. Got covered in beer there too, when it all kicked off . People must be mad when its £3.50 a pint in there . Also took for ever & a day to get back to Great Wyrley as, when their lot got off the train at Tame Bridge a few thought it was a good idea to damage one set of train doors so the train wouldn't move . Delighted to hear that Brunt has been charged by the FA for gobbing off at the ref in the tunnel after the game finished. Not had a good week have they  :D

Edited by Villaninireland
  • Like 1

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/video-watch-west-broms-james-8806967

I wonder if Morrison gets anything for this:

Latest social media clip shows Baggies midfielder tackle the Villa supporter as he runs onto the field

It followed an earlier pitch invasion moments before the end when referee Anthony Taylor was forced to temporarily halt play.

And a clip posted by phil_hold on social media site Instagram appears to show Morrison sticking out his leg to trip a fan running onto the field.

A team-mate, believed to be Callum McManaman, also appears to barge into several supporters.

Players from both teams generally tried to vacate the field as quickly as possible as jubilant supporters flooded on to celebrate.

Villa will face Blackburn or Liverpool in the semi final at Wembley on April 18 or 19 after tonight's last four draw was made.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/video-watch-west-broms-james-8806967

I wonder if Morrison gets anything for this:

Latest social media clip shows Baggies midfielder tackle the Villa supporter as he runs onto the field

It followed an earlier pitch invasion moments before the end when referee Anthony Taylor was forced to temporarily halt play.

And a clip posted by phil_hold on social media site Instagram appears to show Morrison sticking out his leg to trip a fan running onto the field.

A team-mate, believed to be Callum McManaman, also appears to barge into several supporters.

Players from both teams generally tried to vacate the field as quickly as possible as jubilant supporters flooded on to celebrate.

Villa will face Blackburn or Liverpool in the semi final at Wembley on April 18 or 19 after tonight's last four draw was made.

Just posted about this, it's quite funny but surely could have caused a riot if the fan reacted? They're slowly starting to look bad in this.

Weirdly. The Baggies fans I know were originally (refreshingly) outraged at their fans behaviour on Saturday. However, on this clip, their players are labelled as 'legends'. They look like bellends to me. If that were Hutton and say Clark, I'd be pretty ashamed.

• Like 1

Wow just noticed mcmanaman in that clip.", he actually stops and goes out of his way to barge a couple of villa fans, and we were led to believe that villa fans were to blame! Disgusting, I hope the fa pick up on this, anyway to bring it to their attention?

• Like 1

Wow just noticed mcmanaman in that clip.", he actually stops and goes out of his way to barge a couple of villa fans, and we were led to believe that villa fans were to blame! Disgusting, I hope the fa pick up on this, anyway to bring it to their attention?

The Birmingham mail have posted the vid but only focused on the Morrison leg trip , but Mcmanaman is a complete prick , WM reported that he got into a scuffle with some fans , are they suprised after seeing that footage , dirty feck.

So the fans who broke the rules and ran onto the pitch are the victims now? Hilarious.

So the fans who broke the rules and ran onto the pitch are the victims now? Hilarious.

Where has he said that?

Where have I said that?

Where have I said that?

When you said the bit about the fans being barged by the players and that the FA should do something

Where have I said that?

When you said the bit about the fans being barged by the players and that the FA should do something

The fans and players can both be charged. Fans for breaking the rules and the player for barging the fans. He just chose to comment specifically on the latter. But you already knew that.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Where have I said that?

The fans and players can both be charged. Fans for breaking the rules and the player for barging the fans. He just chose to comment specifically on the latter. But you already knew that.

As Clint Hill once said, if you're in that situation as a player your best best is to 'keep swinging'

Â