West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Lugano was woeful against Everton, we all saw this (apart from Pepe Mel it seems) and knew he'd be terrible against our forwards (imagine Gabby in there tonight!)

They'll be in the mix for going down for sure, last day home v Stoke will be a big one.

They reached their limit last season....8th was really massive overachievement and as good as it gets for them unless they get arab money.

Still don't understand why they sacked Steve Clarke....he had the knack of getting results against the bottom half teams which could prove costly as I doubt Mel does.

Really think they will go down this season, remember that Pepe Mel was sacked for taking Betis to the bottom of La Liga. 

Lugano is an awful footballer and a word removed aswell. 

Pride of the midlands Baggies?  :P

I love Lugano, he is an absolute nutcase, dont know how he didnt get a 2nd yellow after the game

as for WBA they might have enough to stay up but need get Sessegnon and Berahino on the pitch more

If I was a fan of the Tesco bags, this new bloke wouldn't fill me with confidence. He seems a bit of a joker. For one, his record doesn't fill me with confidence and 2) he doesn't seem to know that WBA don't have the skills and craft to play the Spanish way.

I can see them going down and to be honest the lower end of the championship is where they belong. The fans, the chairman, the area, the attitudes, everything smacks of small time.

So does this mean we can now sing the Pride of the Midlands song again? Or do we have to wait til we finish above them?

I'd actually rather we didn't.

I kind of preferred the fact that at new years (when they first started singing it when they found themselves above us in the league) we didn't rise to it and belittle ourselves.

It's kind of just acknowledged that we are, and always have been, the pride of the midlands, and we aren't small time enough to need a song to bleat about it. They make far more of the 'rivalry' than we do anyway...i see them as just a local derby, if they were relegated and wolves promoted it would probably be equivalent.

• Like 1

I was gutted when the Baggies signed Lugano, as he is one of my favourite defenders since watching football. However I think I like him even more now with the performances he is putting in, completely lost his legs and no longer the world class centre back he used to be.

Â