Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Yes ESPN could mention that a few more times if they want.

indeed :)

koscielny fouled clark for the space to shoot, would have been a soft goal. KEA hasn't been that bad!!! dunno why he's getting so much flak, as much as i like weimann he's not at his best whilst wide left. we've looked the most likely to win it, we'll need to score a couple though i reckon...

We've played ok I guess but the conditions are awful, we seem to wn back possession quickly enough but I dont know whether we can keep this tempo up for the next 45 minutes. Whenever Arse step up a gear we are literally chasing shadows.

KEA off, Ireland on please. Then we can get back to 11 v 11.

wow, he's made a couple of mistakes going forward but he's done a load of work getting the ball back for us, possibly more than ireland will. would be a positive sub though and KEA on a yellow is a bit scary...

wow, he's made a couple of mistakes going forward but he's done a load of work getting the ball back for us, possibly more than ireland will. would be a positive sub though and KEA on a yellow is a bit scary...

Think NV's point is that now he's on that yellow he's unable to do the hassling and harrying he was doing and without that he's become pretty much anonymous for us.

• Like 1

Like I said in my earlier post, he started well and was closing down and causing panic. Last 20mins he's scared to put a foot in - if the opponent goes down he's off.

Think NV's point is that now he's on that yellow he's unable to do the hassling and harrying he was doing and without that he's become pretty much anonymous for us.

Precisely!

Think we were pretty good in the first half, but they are keeping the ball 65% of the time.

Arsenal should have been 1-0 up right before half-time through Koscielny, but luckily the wrong player was there for them :)

No real chances for us except the offside goal, but that was pretty clear after all. Good little trick we did there, although I like a whipped cross/shot from that angle.

Decent first half I think, but I fear we were at our best and they were at their worst - so now something will happen and they will create much more in the second half and annilliate us.

fit but not in the squad, fair enough if he's only trained a day or two really after a while out.

ok, i agree with kea being a risk on a yellow but he's still been doing the pressing when we haven't got the ball. ireland would be the obvious choice i spose. would be a sign we are going for it.

might be an idea to make 2/3 changes on the hour though so we have some fresh legs so they can **** off with the 5th in the table of 45mins, fading etc comments that come out every 5 mins...