January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

It isn't cheap following Villa when you live in Birmingham!

Indeed. Not only that people have personal circumstances. I'm not going to bother explaining mine because its nobodies business really and it's not appropriate to the thread.

It's just a ridiculous concept that distance from villa park could in any way equate to how you feel about the club. In fact, I seem to remember Kiwivillan, whom the post is aimed at, being insufferable for a while when we appointed McLeish, palpable one might say....

No offence intended KV (wink)

Indeed. Not only that people have personal circumstances. I'm not going to bother explaining mine because its nobodies business really and it's not appropriate to the thread.

It's just a ridiculous concept that distance from villa park could in any way equate to how you feel about the club. In fact, I seem to remember Kiwivillan, whom the post is aimed at, being insufferable for a while when we appointed McLeish, palpable one might say....

No offence intended KV (wink)

How dare you! I was nothing short of apoplectic (nudge)

I've seen flights from New Zealand into Heathrow for £999 return

Really there's no excuse ;-)

Anyway any ITK transfer gossip

Stop backtracking you, you know what you do!

Ah well, wee bit of light entertainment. This thread had ran its course I think.

Back to the football. There's a game on tomorrow night no?

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

I've seen flights from New Zealand into Heathrow for £999 return

Really there's no excuse ;-)

Anyway any ITK transfer gossip

Slightly OT but that was front page news the other day that the exact same flight(and all flights across the board) booked in NZ cost £1599(NZ$3000)

i must of read CIs post differently, i interpreted it as it would be better to live the other side of the world at the moment as then we wouldnt have to put up with the sh it from other fans

tbh, im getting a bit bored now of he heatheans and baggies fans, at least when we, villa were on top, we let the players do the talking...

Too busy making crystal meth I bet

• Like 1

Sorry, I didn't. I'm not illiterate.

Neither am I thanks, it was a simple error of one word when writing quickly on a mobile. It was still easy to understand what was meant. But hey it's hardly worth carrying over a few pages so we'll just leave it there