January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

FFS - someone just make something up - someone must have heard something ?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8399473/Former-Barcelona-boss-Pep-Guardiola-is-keen-to-manage-in-the-Premier-League

New manager starting Monday, Neymar, Ronaldo & Messi on free transfers undergoing medicals at villa park today and somebody found the key to Dale Stephens cage (it was under the mat all along)

Actually, having had a few minutes to think about it, I'm going to rethink my suggestion of JA Riise...

He's a strong, no nonsense defender, who is good in the air and has a powerful shot on him...

It is no longer a mere suggestion; I think it should be a no brainer!

I know it's usually full of BS, but the Metro is reporting that Aston Villa are set to beat Sunderland to the signing of Toulouse midfielder Moussa Sissoko, 22

Can't they be right just this once!

This on sky sports website:

Reports in several papers claim that Martin Jol is planning a bid to bring Aston Villaleft-back Stephen Warnock to Fulham and The Times reports that could lead to John Arne Riise's departure from Craven Cottage this month.

Swap?

This on sky sports website:

Reports in several papers claim that Martin Jol is planning a bid to bring Aston Villaleft-back Stephen Warnock to Fulham and The Times reports that could lead to John Arne Riise's departure from Craven Cottage this month.

at last some good news!

Apparently John Arne Riise has been told he can leave Fulham...

Yes please.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, scrolling through pages on your mobile takes hours! Anyone know how to do it quickly?

Try an APP called IPB Mobile... You can setup VT on there, and can skip through the pages pretty quickly, there is a menu on the left where u can pick whichever page you want directly..

Well i think if we don't get anybody in by the baggies game were in for another spanking

It was bad enough us not getting anyone in for the Southampton game now its looking likely we won't even have anyone in for the baggies game

Abysmal

Agreed......and don't blame Lambert for this, he identified a list of targets long before the window opened and we are now

waiting on PF to do the business