January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Here's an idea about transfers/ITKs: how about we all just chill the **** out and wait until a transfer is confirmed by the club instead of being like a bunch of six year old kids who can't wait to see what they've got for Christmas. That way everyone wins.

Bah! You're no fun. It's far more important that a 6 yo's Christmas presents. At least, nobody ever bought me a Christian Benteke for my football team when I was 6.

Should have an ITK thread that only people with 100+ posts (or something) could have access too.. It wouldn't take anyone too long to get to that post count but it would put off anyone that would come here just want to skim read posts.

I don't know, just an idea! :)

This would pretty much solve the problem imo. As long as people didn't post about the ITK thread in other threads.

How 'bout it then mods? How 'bout it? Eh eh?!

Havard Nordveit anyone?

He's exactly what we're looking for. He's been followed closely by norwegian media since he was 17 at arsenal, and he was then considered one of the biggest talents in europe born in 1990. He's been a steady performer in Germany, and i think he will be a very good long-term signing for us, should we go for him.

He's exactly what we're looking for. He's been followed closely by norwegian media since he was 17 at arsenal, and he was then considered one of the biggest talents in europe born in 1990. He's been a steady performer in Germany, and i think he will be a very good long-term signing for us, should we go for him.

We should go for him,but,i dont think were going for anybody.When you look at our position i would have expected at least two signings in the first week,i just dont think we will have any in the next three.

I thought it was a ridiculous £7m that he was being touted for?

I heard that a few days back - unless we went in, and them smelling a dollar ? jacked the price up to £7m. Supposed to be a few prem clubs after him in the summer - so surprised he is considering leicester. Reckon he could hold out for a prem club - even if its not us. - Think he would be a steal at £2m.

Liam Trotter has been in talks with Leicester for about a week - and was left out by millwall at the weekend. The fee is only £2m - wonder if he is stalling waiting for us to pounce ?

Would love him down B6 and now for the 29th Jan

Come on Paul get it done