January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

I hope we can do some early business and get a boost for the Southampton game.

With so many central midfielders unavailable, Westwood and KEA (presume as not on bench) the latest, surely central midfield is a desperate priority. Swiftly followed by center back where we have 3 missing. God, if you're up there, we could use a bit of help on the injury front. It's getting silly :rant:

If the Denmark international rumour is true, I'd certainly hope for Kvist or Kjaer rather than Frederik Sorensen or Andreas Cornelius who we have also been linked with recently. Caps over Kids!

I guess the names sounded familiar. LOL.

Could do with another GK mind you?

Indeed, we where linked to Felix Wiedwald from Duisburg (22 year old GK) He did have a hand injury but wouldn't suprise me if we went after him as he have Henke as scout and the fee was apparently going to be about 1m.

How do you know mate?

Can't say who. (I know I know) but assures me it's a done deal. Don't shoot the messenger. Unless I'm wrong haha! He's a box to box midfielder, similar to Westwood, but a bit more offensive and more athletic..

Can't say who. (I know I know) but assures me it's a done deal. Don't shoot the messenger. Unless I'm wrong haha! He's a box to box midfielder, similar to Westwood, but a bit more offensive and more athletic..

sweet thats 2 people now who say DS is a done deal (You and Omariqy) He does look pretty good from the little bits I've seen and what I've heard of him... Happy with that :)

Oh for **** sake stop being childish.

It's Levis roots reggae reggae bbq sauce.

Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking :P