Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

And there we go we go... the Ref starts to intervine .............Just for a change .. I can't even stand to watch it now.. Especially listening to the shockingly biased commentary on Sky.. And Ray Wilkins should be sacked for even daring to suggest that Benteke fouled Small in the build up to the 1st goal.. Shocking & its ruining a good game for me so I'm offski! Now wait for it we'll get a man sent off & thet'll win with a last minute dodgy penalty in the 20th minute of injury (fergie) time.

Really unlucky that deflection. We've got to clear our heads and keep plugging away, there's still something in this for us. Even the first one was a sickener, great pass from Scholes but Hernandez steps on the ball and has it clip both his heels only for it to roll perfectly into his path.

Really unlucky that deflection. We've got to clear our heads and keep plugging away, there's still something in this for us. Even the first one was a sickener, great pass from Scholes but Hernandez steps on the ball and has it clip both his heels only for it to roll perfectly into his path.

both his goals were shit. miscontrolled the first and vlaar scored his second cos he duffed his shot. mexican word removed

Let's stop with the oh-so-predictable pessimism, eh? Yes, United are good and we all fear that we'll get nothing out of this, but overall I'm still happy with our performance and there's every chance we can get another goal. We've been impressive for the vast majority of this game.

UTV.

• Like 1

Let's stop with the oh-so-predictable pessimism, eh? Yes, United are good and we all fear that we'll get nothing out of this, but overall I'm still happy with our performance and there's every chance we can get another goal. We've been impressive for the vast majority of this game.

UTV.