New Look Vt

villarule123

Question

168 answers to this question

I'm not sure about the huge list of forums, caused by all the upcoming and previous fixtures. I thought it worked well with the last game played and next fixture being made prominent and the rest there but much smaller.. it causes a really really long page for the forum list, and I'm sure will annoy some of the people who post in the supporters clubs sections which are now several scrolls down and tricky to find.

All in all, I don't mind it, it's nice and clean, and it looks like it'll be much more phone and ipad friendly. Will take some getting used to though, I must admit I did like the old layout - but I embrace change.

I'm not sure about the huge list of forums, caused by all the upcoming and previous fixtures. I thought it worked well with the last game played and next fixture being made prominent and the rest there but much smaller.. it causes a really really long page for the forum list, and I'm sure will annoy some of the people who post in the supporters clubs sections which are now several scrolls down and tricky to find.

All in all, I don't mind it, it's nice and clean, and it looks like it'll be much more phone and ipad friendly. Will take some getting used to though, I must admit I did like the old layout - but I embrace change.

I agree, I'll look into this once I'm sure everything is settled down. For now users of those forums can always bookmark them.

Great work on the new look Limpid, i much prefer it....

I'm not sure, but i think many people will still be using their old links from their browser, and are being directed to a page saying "error - down for maintainence" - or something similar.... I only just realised the new site was up by accident, by following a new link from a search....??

Just thought i'd let you know!..... UTV

Great work on the new look Limpid, i much prefer it....

I'm not sure, but i think many people will still be using their old links from their browser, and are being directed to a page saying "error - down for maintainence" - or something similar.... I only just realised the new site was up by accident, by following a new link from a search....??

Just thought i'd let you know!..... UTV

The maintenance page is no longer accessible. This is a caching issue in your browser, proxy or ISP. It will clear in time. There's nothing I can really do about it. Sorry.