Next Gen Series 2012/2013

mikeyp102

Yay - someone else has made the Chris Waddle comparison to Grealish.

Feck me they're quick on the break.

I think the Waddle comparison is a really good one. He doesn't have any great speed but turns full backs inside out. Talking about FBs Kinsella is having a mare again. At times there is so much space for their guy on our left that (name?) it's scary.

I think the Waddle comparison is a really good one. He doesn't have any great speed but turns full backs inside out. Talking about FBs Kinsella is having a mare again. At times there is so much space for their guy on our left that (name?) it's scary.

Kiwomya their number 7.

Like the look of Grealish, Carruthers too, though he does look a tad hot-headed.

Grealish has got a great sense of balance and can tell when his defender is slightly unbalanced, and makes a profit from the difference.

Highlights make it look like a very one sided game. Do we often play against Chelsea in the youth leagues?

Having watched all on the first half, I don't think it's that one sided. Technically as with Lisbon, Chelsea are better but we have had some good chances.

He's not having a mare. The other guy is just ridiculously quick.

Kiwomya their number 7.

Like the look of Grealish, Carruthers too, though he does look a tad hot-headed.

Agreed about Grealish, Carruthers needs to calm down a bit or I could see him going in the 2nd half. He's had a couple of spats with the ref.

He's not having a mare. The other guy is just ridiculously quick.

He is having a mare exactly because he can't handle their number 7.

score?

0-0 HT Edited by MikeMcKenna

Â