Next Gen Series 2012/2013

mikeyp102

Grealish draws fouls in a very Ashley Young-esque manner, doesn't he? No bad thing!

He sort of beats you in slow motion - he doesn't look quick but he just sort of glides past players I think the moment he gives defenders to have a look at him before he moves past them tempts them to have a kick at him.

Who are commentating?

They seem intent on telling the viewers how sporting are a) The better team and b.) much better and c) a much much better team.

Turned it down now.

Edited by dodgyknees

Grealish draws fouls in a very Ashley Young-esque manner, doesn't he? No bad thing!

He sort of beats you in slow motion - he doesn't look quick but he just sort of glides past players I think the moment he gives defenders to have a look at him before he moves past them tempts them to have a kick at him.

I think he is quick though, even if he doesn't look it.

He chased down that Sporting winger (not Madeiros, the other one) at the end of the second half.

Who are commentating?

They seem intent on telling the viewers how sporting are a) The better team and b.) much better and c) a much much better team.

Turned it down now.

not sure but they won't say a food word about us,pricks both of them!

He chased down that Sporting winger (not Madeiros, the other one) at the end of the second half.

Yes, he is - but he seems to slow down to beat people - it's voodoo!

Yes, he is - but he seems to slow down to beat people - it's voodoo!

He's just giving them a chance. Wouldn't be fair otherwise

Â