Words You Always Have Difficulty Spelling Correctly

maqroll

Like everyone else I make mistakes from time to time, but I seem to always learn from my mistakes when it comes to spelling :) I rarely misspell the same word more than twice.

Last two I can remember misspelling were "goddess" and "accommodation" - spelt the first as "godess" and the second as "accomodation"

Oh who cares right.

I know I make a fair few mistakes when posting on here but that is mainly down to using my phone but I am generally very good with my spelling. One of my little useless talents is being able to spell difficult words from the top of my head.

The one word that I can never ever spell though is enough, I always put enouph for some reason

I think I slip up with shorter words through laziness more than anything but I'm a bit autistic when it comes to long difficult words.

My spelling is usually pretty good and if I am wrong it's usually a typo. My grammar on the other hand is abysmal and I usually just put commas in when I think I have gone too far without using one. My problem is that I don't write enough and have forgotten most of my grammatical education. I can spell quite difficult words through intuition though .

My spelling is usually pretty good and if I am wrong it's usually a typo. My grammar on the other hand is abysmal and I usually just put commas in when I think I have gone too far without using one. My problem is that I don't write enough and have forgotten most of my grammatical education. I can spell quite difficult words through intuition though .

Yep, get that feeling quite often these days as well after almost 2 years out of school.

I have problems with words like 'occassionally', 'professionally', 'tomorrow' and the like. Words that have double letters in them. I get confused as to where the double letters should be.

Tariff. Again, it's the old English thing of where the double letters should be put. I always used to struggle with necessary too until somebody on here made it into an acronym for me. Never eat celery eat sausage sandwiches and remain young if you were wondering.

Tariff. Again, it's the old English thing of where the double letters should be put. I always used to struggle with necessary too until somebody on here made it into an acronym for me. Never eat celery eat sausage sandwiches and remain young if you were wondering.

Great acronym but awful dietary advice. :D

Â