Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Yes his head was wrong. I would like to see Delph play further forward. He starts most of our moves deep inside his own area. What a waste! What damage he could do further up the pitch

Edited by PaulC

Woeful today, but no coincidence our possession stats are higher with him in the team.

it was hull though

That is true, but when he came off possession stats went in their favour if i remember correctly.

Woeful today, but no coincidence our possession stats are higher with him in the team.

it was hull though

That is true, but when he came off possession stats went in their favour if i remember correctly.

I'd put that down to coincidence to be honest, he didn't look like he was very focused and if anything some of things he was doing looked out of character.

I hope last season wasn't just a flash in the pan.

Bear in mind that Hull had the second-lowest possession rate (after us) before the game. Also we played with a man extra in midfield. 

agreed, he's another who's gone off the boil a bit this season. play sylla instead and give delph a bit more room to create

He and a few others now have nothing to prove, they have had their new contract.

I just hope he picks up soon.

agreed, he's another who's gone off the boil a bit this season. play sylla instead and give delph a bit more room to create

He and a few others now have nothing to prove, they have had their new contract.

I just hope he picks up soon.

I hope that isn't the reason. To be fair he came from Crewe. He was not meant to be a regular last season but did exceptionally well but hes finding it tougher now. Maybe Sylla should replace him but I think he will come good again.

Second season syndrome? Him and a few others don't seem to be performing aswell as last year.

Him, Lowton, Sylla, Weimann.

I'd go with that maybe bar Sylla as it is to early to lump him in with them yet. 

Nothing wrong with struggling in their 2nd season just depends if they face upto the chellenge or hide from it. 

Quite amazing! Westwood form dips a bit and some are writing him off already!!

"second season syndrome" what a load of bollox!

I have no idea whether he will make it eventually but reckon he has done enough to deserve more respect than he is getting from some.

Edited by MikeMcKenna

Quite amazing! Westwood form dips a bit and some are writing him off already!!

"second season syndrome" what a load of bollox!

I have no idea whether he will make it eventually but reckon he has done enough to deserve more respect than he is getting from some.

Funny how I was just about to write the opposite. He does nothing really for me. He's not bad, but he's not good either. I have to follow him to notice him on the pitch. Other than set pieces, I don't know what his role exactly is.

Again, I don't think he's bad. But something's missing maybe?

He was fine today. Looked like a player who had just back from injury. The huddleston foul was made to look worse than it was. My only criticism is he takes too many of our set plays

Yes I do think Bacuna's set pieces are better