Speculation: Wilfried Bony (Vitesse)

lexicon

http://www.nu.nl/sport/2897599/bony-en-zaakwaarnemer-woedend-vitesse.html

Via Google translate, love the expression 'drilled through the nose'.

Bony and fiduciary furious Vitesse

Wilfried Bony thinks Vitesse him a transfer to Aston Villa has drilled through the nose. According to his agent Francis Kacou is the 23-year-old Ivorian now unhappy in Arnhem.

"He has this morning have reported for training, because he is a professional. Aston Villa wanted him for this season, rent with an option to buy. That would Vitesse almost ten million will yield, " says Kacou to De Telegraaf.

"Yesterday morning went Vitesse agrees, but in the evening they said that only a sale was discussed. We had everything planned and were ready to go to Birmingham. Unbelievable. Wilfried must leave at Vitesse. He is ready for a new challenge at a higher level. "

Bony adds: "This club makes me completely crazy. They gave me yesterday a move to Aston Villa drilled through the nose."

The attacker has a contract until 2015 Vitesse. Last season was the Ivorian twelve hits in 28 league matches.

Obligatory Youtube Vid - cool backheel finish at 3:20 odd.

Ironically, he's anything but Bony - looks pretty **** hench. Going by the vid (I know, I know) - looks bloody strong, reasonably comfy with the ball at his feet and fairly composed in his finishing.

Arguably more impressive than Benteke.

So hang on, we agreed a loan deal and they were set to travel to Birmingham, then Vitesse pull out and only want to sell him?

Vitesse are a weird club at the moment. They are the only club with foreign owners in the Eredivisie. Their Georgian owner is called Merab Jordania who is basically Roman Abramovich's slave boy. Their management team is full of thugs and a former bar owner is technical director.

They had agreed a deal with ajax a week ago as well to buy Vitesse cult-hero Theo Janssen and came back a day later saying that they wanted to pay 100.000 Euro's less. Ajax denied to accept this, every Vitesse fan absolutely pissed off so a few days later they ended up paying the original amount and got him in the end.

I think Villa can be glad that this deal hasn't gone through. Bony is quite a good player but I'm not sure if he is Premier League material. He's really lazy and not very quick but his technique, hold up play and calmness in front of goal is really impressive. He would do well in Serie A.