Joe Bennett

Si.

another ship game. he is just way too small

He was fine today, nothing wrong with his performance

much better game today but still has a lot to do. Odemwingie had too many chances for my liking but an improvement

Odemwingie is a striker, Bennett is a left back

Thought he did quite well yesterday.

It took him 80 minutes to join the attack as a wing back. Lichaj on the other hand was going up and down the pitch nearly every chance he got. Yeah Lichaj did poor pretty much every time he got forward, but at least he was getting up there. Bennett just hovered in an area where he wasn't covering anyone or really helping the attack.

1st half was very good but I think he let the potential headlines go to his head as was disgrace 2nd half. before the corner he got caught dribbling out of defence.

If anybody he has cost us this tie more than any other member of staff. Disgrace

Going for it, he takes a chance and gets caught. Fair enough, it happens. Shouldn't risk with a lead, but we were chasing the game. Corner too, but still. Full backs concede corners every game at every club. The fact that we can't defend corners is not on him.

Going for it, he takes a chance and gets caught. Fair enough, it happens. Shouldn't risk with a lead, but we were chasing the game. Corner too, but still. Full backs concede corners every game at every club. The fact that we can't defend corners is not on him.

Shouldn't have lost it in the first place. The clock was only about 60 mins, we had plenty of time. It was unneeded pressure he put us under.

no offence but i dont buy this. he was 90 yards from goal, we had 40 minutes to score knock it out for a throw in instead of doing something stupid

Â