Joe Bennett

Si.

With Vlaar back, Id Play him in the middle with Baker/Clark with either Baker/Clark at left back.

This Chav just aint good enough and have seen no promise in any aspect of his game. Every manager makes poor signings, I'm afraid this looks like one from Lambert.

Well now we know Bennett's better than Enda, shocking performance today, out of position so often he needed a SatNav.

Seriously? Don't get me wrong, Stevens isn't a great left back but I thought he did ok. I agree he was out of position a couple of times and puncheon gave him the run around (although I thought he dealt with him alright) but he made some crucial clearances including when Rodriguez skinned Baker in the second half.

Like I say, Stevens isn't particularly good, but he is streets ahead of Bennett IMO which is more a reflection on how bad I think Bennett is than how good Enda is.

Seriously? Don't get me wrong, Stevens isn't a great left back but I thought he did ok. I agree he was out of position a couple of times and puncheon gave him the run around (although I thought he dealt with him alright) but he made some crucial clearances including when Rodriguez skinned Baker in the second half.

Like I say, Stevens isn't particularly good, but he is streets ahead of Bennett IMO which is more a reflection on how bad I think Bennett is than how good Enda is.

IMHO Bennett is a better fullback than Stevens, who can;t beat a man, can't cross a ball and tackles with his wrong leg all the time.

Well now we know Bennett's better than Enda, shocking performance today, out of position so often he needed a SatNav.

Completely disagree.Out of position attacking the opposition when we are a goal down is what hes supposed to do right?Hes the most experienced player on our back four right now.

Was he responsible in anyway for Southampton's goal? I don't rate Stevens but I would much rather see him than Bennett!

But if you shout loud enough Lambert will listen.....

Â