Richard Dunne

Zatman

Cuellar to partner Collins, Baker to slot in at left back imo.

They prefer Baker in the middle and don't see him as Left back ! Not sure what happened with Lichah as he was set to play left back

Either way round mate, Thought Cuellar had a good game at left back, keep him there and put Baker alongside Collins.

They prefer Baker in the middle and don't see him as Left back ! Not sure what happened with Lichah as he was set to play left back

Either way round mate, Thought Cuellar had a good game at left back, keep him there and put Baker alongside Collins.

Cuellar is our best defender and I agree our best player yesterday but think with he will move him into centre . Warnock has used up all his lives I think and just has to go end of season

Agree.

No need for Warnock now, Sign Cuellar up on long term deal.. introduce Stevens slowly and see if he is ready or not whilst Cuellar can fill in at LB when needed.

Get rid of Warnock to free wages and get some ££ (if we are lucky).

If stevens isn't ready then look to buy a proper first team LB end of season.

Clyne (?)

With Dunne out, recalling Warnock is probably more definite than it would have been. I hope against hope that the return of Herd gives McLeish another option to think about (and that he doesn't use Herd in Gardner's place).

agree also experience surrounding him might be helpful

Where has baker been he's suddenly made an appearance i remember him playing for us a few times at fullback but havent heard from him in a while has he been on loan somewhere ive always imagined him as more of a CB than a fullback

Â