Richard Dunne

Zatman

We really need him back to his best against Spurs, he was one of our best players before his injury and we have really missed him!! Should be Captain at the mo...a few bad tackles could of resulted

in him being sent off today but that was lack of pace/tiredness.

Will be better v's Spurs and I think he will be very fresh!

We have been so unfortunate with injuries this season!

One thing we can't doubt, whatever the motivation, Richard does care about our current predicament and wants to do something about it. Of course he is trying to impress Trappatoni, but I don't believe Villa is irrelevant in his eyes. He is one natural leader we seem to have and if his focus is switched on to be 'pro-villa' now (unlike last season's off the field antics) it can only assist in our current fight.

He has been excellent the last two games and has been a big reason why we secured the couple of points needed to ensure Prem safety.

Agreed. Would like to see a partnership of Dunne and Clark next season.

His mistake happened because, as in the Nooocastle game he has slowed down, and not able to get there as quick as he could.He is a diminishing return, and quite frankly he has a mistake in him every game.

Should be got rid of.

His mistake happened because, as in the Nooocastle game he has slowed down, and not able to get there as quick as he could.He is a diminishing return, and quite frankly he has a mistake in him every game.

Should be got rid of.

If we got rid of every player who made one mistake in every game, we wouldn't have a squad left.

Don't remember Hutton, for all his mistakes, giving many goals away, or Collins, or carlos on such a regular occurence as Dunne does, plus he is on high wages, plus he is a bad apple, plus he is 32?......for me time to get rid, sorry.

i think the regularity of errors cancel out his positives as a leader, and as we can never outscore opponents that is too much of a risk. New leader who's errors aren't in high cost areas ( ie own goals and penalties ). He's been largely a good buy for us, but time's up for me - well either he or collins goes anyway.

Does he have one more year left on his contract? Same as Warnock right?

Dunne, Collins, Warnock all need to be shipped out but it will never happen so we have to wait for their contract to end, I for one cannot wait till this day.

Well he has a year left on his contract according to Transfermarkt so no point building a team around him, rather build around Clark who is the future.

He will be 33 in September so no point looking at renewing either thankfully.

Should be got rid of.

If we got rid of every player who made one mistake in every game, we wouldn't have a squad left.

if the one mistake a game leads to a goal against,then i would get rid of them.

Â