Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

in that video, anyone could score a free kick like that with that much space

Hardly, it was a great free kick. Charles has massively under-performed for us so far and although he is another coming back from a long layout, he certainly has potential and I'd love him to rekindle his Wigan form. If he does stay, I assume he will be played out wide rather than centrally with the arrival of Cole. 

• 2 weeks later...

No-one landed on the moon either, it was all filmed in a studio in Dudley, next door to where The Grimleys was filmed, years later if course..... Or was it?

Yeah, he's been fit for months

Oh not this nonsense again.

It's true Trent!

I've seen him playing round in Aston Hall Park months ago with Elvis and Lord Lucan. Shergar was in goal and looked fairly handy on crosses?

Who's Lord Lucan?

Don't know, one of Charlie's mates I thought? He did say that if the Old Bill asked if I'd seen him to say no and not mention the nanny? Anyway he is quite good at Keepie Uppies and it was in fact he that invented the bicycle kick but let HDE take all the plaudits as he doesn't have a good relationship with the press and in his words 'Dougie is a press whore'?

Yeah, he's been fit for months

Oh not this nonsense again.

not sure about fit for months, he was back in light training in April so I would assume he should be back for the start of next season as he should get a full pre season

Who's Lord Lucan?

Don't know, one of Charlie's mates I thought? He did say that if the Old Bill asked if I'd seen him to say no and not mention the nanny? Anyway he is quite good at Keepie Uppies and it was in fact he that invented the bicycle kick but let HDE take all the plaudits as he doesn't have a good relationship with the press and in his words 'Dougie is a press whore'?

I don't really get what any of this has to do with Charles N'Zogbia's fitness?

Who's Lord Lucan?

We were just waiting for you to back up your claims that the Zog had been fully fit for months, got bored and did what you obviously did and made up a completely fictional story? Clear now?

Who's Lord Lucan?

We were just waiting for you to back up your claims that the Zog had been fully fit for months, got bored and did what you obviously did and made up a completely fictional story? Clear now?

Hahaha got you now!

Â