Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Perhaps now Mr Whelan might release a few extra tickets for our game and cash in whilst he can. 

Lots of empty seats at The DW for a few years to come......

Karma.........

I am happy for anyone other than us to go down and it now looks likely that if Wigan are to stay up it will be at someone else's expense and they will need to beat us to do it. It will be nice to see them and say one or more of Sunderland, Norwich, Newcastle or Southampton reliant on what we do on the last day rather than the other way around. It is not over until the fat lady sings but she is in the wings waiting for her introduction!

• Like 1

Well technically we could still be in this on the final day if Wigan beat Arsenal. Not impossible but will probably be a big ask especially after an FA Cup final.

Seriously can't see Wigan beating Arsenal away and then us at their place, particularly after a FA Cup appearance (win or lose)

There's no chance them getting anything at Arsenal. The injuries are mounting, they will be exhausted after the final and the fact that they cant defend either. We can just go into the Chelsea game relaxed. Which is about the first time all season that has happened.

Well technically we could still be in this on the final day if Wigan beat Arsenal. Not impossible but will probably be a big ask especially after an FA Cup final.

Seriously can't see Wigan beating Arsenal away and then us at their place, particularly after a FA Cup appearance (win or lose)

There's no chance them getting anything at Arsenal. The injuries are mounting, they will be exhausted after the final and the fact that they cant defend either. We can just go into the Chelsea game relaxed. Which is about the first time all season that has happened.

Remember the last time we went into a game with Chelsea 'relaxed'?

I dont think we will go down but arsenal are no guarantee to beat wigan. Lets not jump the gun

if spurs win on Sunday then the arse will have to win next week. They will be well up for the game, not like an on the beach Swansea ;-)

For the first time this season i actually think we'll stay up, and for the first time ever i'll be rooting for Arsenal on Tuesday

unless we beat Chelsea of course :)

"i think there is stat - that no team - 5 points clear with 3 games to go has ever been relegated. - and we only have 2 games to go". You think right smetrov I quoted it in my player match ratings and it has not happened since the PL began.

• Like 1

A point against Chelsea, QPR join the party and beat Newcastle, and then we role over and let wigan win - Newcastle are relegated. Nothing better than the sight of blubbing fat 'Jawdees' at the end of the final whistle.

For the first time this season i actually think we'll stay up, and for the first time ever i'll be rooting for Arsenal on Tuesday

unless we beat Chelsea of course :)

Yeah that would save me the agony of supporting Arsenal, really can't stand that club