Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Mood changes after each game, win or lose, but a team that loses out 8-0 against any team in the Premier League is an obvious relegation candidate. Sadly.

Arsenal conceded 8 in a game last year.

Let's not let two concellation goals get in the way though...

• Like 1

Mood changes after each game, win or lose, but a team that loses out 8-0 against any team in the Premier League is an obvious relegation candidate. Sadly.

We conceded 7 in a game a few years ago and finished 6th. Was a bad day for us, more importantly, Chelsea were on fire. Your statement is absolute rubbish.

We conceded 7 in a game a few years ago and finished 6th. Was a bad day for us, more importantly, Chelsea were on fire. Your statement is absolute rubbish.

We were thumped 6-0 by Newcastle in 2010 and finished 9th.

They are right though. Realists take one god awful performance after a six game unbeaten run and decide we are shit and going down.

What I don't get is that I honestly don't believe we are bad enough to get relegated, nor do I think we are a terrible team but every season we seem to be absolutely thrashed at least once.

Yeah, seems to happen once a season. 7-1 to Chelsea in 09/10, 5-0 to Liverpool in 08/09. Really pisses me off to be honest because I'm sick and tired of seeing us thrashed like this so often.

Yeah, seems to happen once a season. 7-1 to Chelsea in 09/10, 5-0 to Liverpool in 08/09. Really pisses me off to be honest because I'm sick and tired of seeing us thrashed like this so often.

Almost as if there are some teams who are just full of world class players who are worth more themselves than our whole club who, when they can be bothered, all turn up at once and trounce someone. While the league is this slanted, results like this will happen.

Do we want oil money bankrolling our club?

Almost as if there are some teams who are just full of world class players who are worth more themselves than our whole club who, when they can be bothered, all turn up at once and trounce someone. While the league is this slanted, results like this will happen.

Do we want oil money bankrolling our club?

That wasn't an attack on the manager or the team because it's been happening for a lot longer. All I'm saying is that we seem particularly prone to being smashed and I have no idea why. I can't think of a team besides Wigan that's suffered more drubbings than we have over the past few years.

team that finished 2nd last season shipped 6 at home, for me today was a freak result as before then i think was 3 goals in 5 games conceded.only worry i have is if we do get sucked in is goal difference but at moment its long way to go before then,

If said be fore last weekend from 2 trips to Chelsea and Liverpool here is 3 points you would have bitten their hand off

• Like 1

Well frankly a disgrace of a performance today.. Difficult to quite know where to start after that & yet equally odd considering the win at Anfield a week earlier :huh: ... Worryingly though we could have been a few down by half time up there too on another day.

What concerns me is the way this team capitulates when we go a couple down. It's like they go into "can't be arsed" mode or something ...well today they paid the price & that result will blight the history of this club forever as it will stick out as clear as day from the history books in decades to come. It happened at Man City too of course in similar fashion when things went wrong early doors.

I think we will now see just what PL & these players are made of against Spurs...especially if we go a goal or 2 down in that one too.

A Shameful day.