Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I don't think we will have the same level of performance against QPR CI. QPR with Harry at the helm will go for the throat against us leaving us more space to play on the counter and this is why i feel Ireland is a must for this game as he has the ability to use that space left in behind QPR. It will therefore be a more open game than against Reading and that will suit us better. Harry with his past record against us might not give us the respect we deserve and that may be their weakness? I can certainly see us nicking a point in a high scoring game and with a wee bit of luck, maybe all three?

Additionally, I don't think their defence will be able to handle Benteke.

I'm glad to see those positivodamol pills that I recommended to you are finally working . :lol:

I think we will learn a lot about our players and team spirit tomorrow. Something tells me it's going to be a horrible weekend what with Redknapps record against us and Aston Villa as the default fall guys for clubs to break their duck against.

Records are there to be broken and **** the Harry Factor wankfest and concentrate on the game rather than the occasion.

I feel they will be all out for it and will leave themselves open for us to immediately counter attack and it is a move I am noticing looking better each time we break up possession. If we can just allow enough time to get our forwards up there and deliver a first time acurate enough pass then the goals will come and piss on any party parade they have planned.

A very very tough game against the bottom placed side that cannot be underestimated for one second as theres no doubt there gonna give it a massive go. I feel it will be end to end stuff at times and goals will definately be scored in this no doubt about it.

I'm not nervous but more excited and want it to be 15:00 now. I have a quiet feeling of confidence about this one as long as we continue to play how we did in November the result should come.

I think we will learn a lot about our players and team spirit tomorrow. Something tells me it's going to be a horrible weekend what with Redknapps record against us and Aston Villa as the default fall guys for clubs to break their duck against.

Always the ray of sunshine :bang:

for me today is not about the 3 points, it's more important that arry loses. Cannot stand the man, need to melt the smugness off his face. 3 points and pushing up the table will be a bonus

• Like 1

A point wasn't a terrible outcome, especially controlling for the Redknapp effect. The performance and approach was poor though. Of all the winnable away games (and there's not many for us), today was definitely one of those.

Bizarre tactics (what was Herd's role today?) and some questionable subs (Delph I could understand but not the other two) left a bitter taste in my mouth. We needed another option going forward, someone like Ireland for instance.

Ah well, it's over now, Stoke next.

Hi guys

I can see people's pov on our last two performances, pinpointing Briny_ear at 5:32 as an example. But just remember, we were very upbeat about our fantastic performances against Manure, city and Arse - which put one point on the board. Now we are a little less exciting, looking clumsy and yet the past two games has seen us pull away from Reading, QPR and Southampton.

The performances are there, but I think right now we are looking for 20/22 points before the windows, to allow us to build in the second half and put more wins and better performances too (once we start moving on up)

So don't be downhearted.

Can't imagine why people are looking forward to the Stoke game given our last two performances.

Stoke have won 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 and dont concede many. That will be a hard game, after that we have Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham. We will be right in the shit come new year

Stoke have won 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 and dont concede many. That will be a hard game, after that we have Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham. We will be right in the shit come new year

Its why i think we'll be no higher than 17th come january