Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I still can't see us any higher than 17th come the start of January. Results have picked up but i still think we're in trouble this year.

I tend to agree BJ10 but if we beat QPR then it will instill a lot of confidence in the team and we might just scrape a few more bonus points against Liverpool and Chelsea?

Lose however and it very well might have the opposite affect.

I'm still going for 8th and to finish above the Albion.

I really beleive that could happen - I'm going for 11th myself but I don't see 8th as out the question.

Lambert is begining to sort things out and another transfer window will further enhance his plans

I still can't see us any higher than 17th come the start of January. Results have picked up but i still think we're in trouble this year.

I tend to agree BJ10 but if we beat QPR then it will instill a lot of confidence in the team and we might just scrape a few more bonus points against Liverpool and Chelsea?

Lose however and it very well might have the opposite affect.

BJ & Morpheus - you both seem to favour 17th by Janaury. Where do you think we will finish at the end of the season

I really beleive that could happen - I'm going for 11th myself but I don't see 8th as out the question.

Lambert is begining to sort things out and another transfer window will further enhance his plans

BJ & Morpheus - you both seem to favour 17th by Janaury. Where do you think we will finish at the end of the season

I'm talking about January because this is the squad we have till then. I'll have to see what business is done in January to see how I think the rest of the season will go.

Optimism by Morpheus? :o

It hurt.

Sounds like some kind of perfume!

I could get 'VillaCas' to model for it?

I've got a good guess what it would smell of!!

Nope, probably not. :D

In the same boat as BJ10. Its really depending on who we sign in the January sales. If we don't sign anyone and let Bent go then we'll be in a relegation dogfight for the rest of the season. However, if we invest in the right players then in and around mid table.

Play like we did on Tuesday night and we will more than likely lose tomorrow and may scrape a 0-0 draw vs stoke

Then it's 3 really tough games so I'm guessing we will be in the R zone come 25 December.

Merry Xmas All.

Think we'll definately know a lot more by tomorrow night. We badly need at least a point against QPR. If we win it would be huge as it would surely destroy the "Rednapmania" before it had really started & could be very damaging for them. For me QPR have one shot & that is by beating us & going on a "honeymoon period" run. If we could somehow beat them it may have the opposite effect.

They will surely see this as one of their easiest fixtures of the season sadly so a loss could really damage them.