Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

who would of thought that the manager weve hated the most ever just about kept us up, yet the manager we all favour and support will be taking us down

On the wind up surely?

Good results today. We really need to consolidate our win against QPR. I just cant see it. Harrys a great manager and surely they wont remain on 5 points? Just the balance of football i think they will win.

I hope we get them as alot of our opposition have tough games.

Stoke: AT WBA

Swansea: AT Arsenal

Southamption: AT Liverpool

Reading: Home to Man Utd

Norwich play Sunderland: Draw would be nice!

Newcastle play Wigan: Draw would be nice!

If we beat QPR... and results go our way. Things may start looking up again as we get to January transfer window.

A win at QPR would probably catapult us into Mid table. The downside is that the league is going to be really tight this year - one of the 3 relegated sides will probably be a 'reasonable' team in relative terms.

Or it could be QPR, Reading and Southampton. Or Wigan. Or Norwich.

Or it could be QPR, Reading and Southampton. Or Wigan. Or Norwich.

It could be anyone of about 10 clubs. QPR I feel will improve under Redknap and escape. Perhaps Reading are the only team that don't look like they will improve. Wigan are seasoned 'escapers' and Norwich seem to found a way of not loosing.

No. If they dont beat us Saturday they match the record for most games without a win (swindon, 15 games 1994). The qpr game is huge, win and we will go 11 point clear, that a big gap to close for them to us.

Is that Brian butterfield in your avayar?

Although it's a cleshay, it's a huge game.

And yes it is Brian :D

I have just said this in the Lambo thread but it merits repeating.

Had we reversed just one result - that against Everton - we would be just 3 points behind Everton, who by common consent are challenging the Top 4 (even the title according to some), and have been building for years.

One reversal.

Pretty good I say for our Young and potentially exciting Team.

As much as the win the other night filled me with optimism it was an awful game

I think we need to play alot better to get 3 points out of Redknapp's side on their home turf

Then again when you need a win we are the best side to play as we seem to roll over for these teams

Wouldnt be surprised if they broke their duck against us tbh