Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

My friend who is a Leeds fans says the comparison is quite similar. 3 seasons at the top. Selling of best players, getting worse by the year then eventually relegated. The writings on the wall lads. Get ready for championship football.

I don't get all this talk about the sending off changed the game either

We were never in the game to begin with

Any neutral watching that game would have thought Norwich were the home side

We got a goal against the run of play at home... who the hell does this? Is it not a trait associated with newly promoted sides and not a club like Aston Villa?

I seriously doubt we would have held onto the 1 goal lead with all 11 men on the pitch anyway

Something has to change... Everything seems so desperate

I don't get all this talk about the sending off changed the game either

We were never in the game to begin with

Any neutral watching that game would have thought Norwich were the home side

We got a goal against the run of play i seriously doubt we would have held onto the 1 goal lead with all 11 men on the pitch anyway

Something has to change... Everything seems so desperate

We definitely need to sign experience and quality in January, this side even with Bent in it is not Premier League quality, maybe in a few years but definitely not now.

• Like 1

I can now honestly say having watched that today & this side this season that this is by a clear country mile the worst Villa side i have ever seen. Absolutely dog awful & for me we are easily the worst side in the Premier League. It is just men against boys as is being shown with the sendings off we have suffered now twice this season already. We just made Norwich City look like a top 4 side with us being the home side & even despite going 1-0 up. Norwich on another day would have had 5 or 6 goals in that game.

I have 0 interest in this Villa team whatsoever as it stands they are quite frankly just plain dull.

To think we are thanking our lucky stars for a 1-1 draw at home to Norwich City. Oh how the mighty have fallen..Sort it out Randy because this team is pathetic.

Yeah. Shame one managerial decision can't change the previous years of terrible decisions. And while he finally decided to spend some again, like I said in another thread, the fees and wages offered to Lambert was not enough to fix such a poor squad again thanks to Lerner's awful decision making.

The only joke is the blind support this useless owner gets from a minority on here.

• Like 1

Robbie savage was spot on.

Starting to look that way.

9 games in and Newcastle and Swansea aside we have been pretty useless.It doesn't bode well when of the 2 teams below us thrashed us 4-1 and the other has money to burn..

This is our season. After flirting with it for two years our time has come. Relegation awaits in May. My patience, faith, belief has officially gone after watching that today. I've been going down the Villa for 23 years and this is the worst Villa side that I've ever seen which says a lot about the current side as we've had some awful squads during my time as a fan. Got home and Sky were saying this is our worst start to a season for over 40 years. I hope your happy Randy. I really do hope your happy!!!

He's made mistakes, but he gave the fans the manager they wanted and backed him with money.

Picking lambert and giving him the amount he did doesn't fix everything that's gone before, it doesn't suddenly make the previous years of poor decision making ok.

We've dropped like no other team and we are where we are right now because of Randy Lerner.